Chapter 9: Kibutsuji Muzan

Third Person POV

Raising her leg, Nezuko then smashed her foot of the demon but the demon was able to submerged underground making Nezuko smashing her foot on the ground, leaving a good crack on it.

Nanami looked on surprised but also darn proud of Nezuko, 'it may not have been big, but it's enough to not accidentally damage the others buildings around us. Good job Nezuko-Chan!' She thought as she put on a proud smile while Kurama just sighed.

'Don't tell me she's gonna teach her...' Kurama thought, lazily, but he stayed focus on the battle.

Nezuko looked at the demon in front of her as he laughs and submerged himself to the ground once more, she then starts to run towards it but Tanjiro stops her.

"Nezuko!" Nezuko halts when she heard her brother's voice.

"Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come back to us." Tanjiro said as Nezuko ran back to them but then the morphed demon suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Nezuko-Chan!" Nanami yelled. The morphed demon rose up from the ground and tries to attack Nezuko but she jumped, dodging the attack from mid-air to avoid being caught at the attack as she lands gracefully on the ground and finally made it towards them. The red head sighed in relief.

"Hey kit, you don't need to worry about the girl now, she's a demon now. You don't have to protect her like the brat." Kurama informed.

"I can't help it, demon or not I'm not gonna stop protecting her, besides I made a promise that I will look after Tanjiro-kun AND Nezuko-Chan and I never go back on my word, Dattebane." Nanami told Kurama and he was taken aback when he saw the same black liquid underneath them.

"Kit, you better jump out of the way. Now!" Kurama said. As Nanami snapped back to reality and immediately jumped away from the black liquid.

"Nanami-San!" Tanjiro yelled out in worry.

"I'm fine." Nanami said, she then sensed the demon below Tanjiro as he was about to put one foot forward and yelled out, "Tanjiro-kun, beneath you!"

Tanjiro looked down and jumps away from it. Another black liquid rushed beside Nezuko and the morphed demon lunges at her but Nezuko was able to dodged the demon's attack quickly.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled out for his sister as the liquid approaches Tanjiro. But he then got an idea, he looked at Nanami and the red head knew what he's planning and nodded. But Kurama sighed, knowing their recklessness.

"Nezuko! We're going underground! I want you to protect those two! You can do that, right?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko widened her eyes but nodded at her brother's request.

Tanjiro took a step first on the black liquid followed by Nanami as it slowly sucked them in leaving Nezuko to take care of the demon above while protecting Kazumi and the girl.

Tanjiro's POV

Once we're under, our surroundings is that of a swamp as I noticed the thin air on it.

'Inside a swamp... and these are...' I thought as I then saw something floating in front of us.

'Are these the clothes and belongings of the people who were kidnapped? Just look at all the innocent people they've murdered! It's unforgivable! Unforgivable!' I thought angrily towards the demons who murdered these young girls as the tore parts of the victims clothing floated around.

I then saw Nanami-San looking one direction meaning she sensed them. I also heard something as I look around at my surroundings as well and saw two of the morphed demon's movement circling around us as I prepared from incoming attacks.