one

A new day means new opportunities.

New opportunities for a certain second year duo to get on a certain first year's nerves.

It's been a week since Azumane Kimiko had first visited the volleyball club and since then the second year duo known as Tanaka and Nishinoya had been getting on her nerves, wanting to get her to play a match with them. 

After all, she had been on the Ryoko Junior High volleyball team, she had to have some sort of skill, as the Empress had pulled out everyone's strength to the max during her days there.

Oh little did they know.

Kimiko was sitting in her classroom, surrounded by her small group of friends, listening to them chat and enjoying the calm, when suddenly the door to her classroom was ripped open and someone yelled "Kimiko-chan!"

Immediately everyone went quiet and Kimiko could feel herself turning beet red at all the attention she was suddenly getting.

Tanaka and Nishinoya practically flew to their kohai's designated seat. grinning from ear to ear as both of them simultaneously yelled "Play a match with us today!"

Usually Kimiko would have hid behind her friends, if they wouldn't have dispersed the moment they saw the second year duo approaching her desk. So, all Kimiko had to hide behind was her hands, burying her face in them so no one would have to see how red it was.

"I-I told you that I that I didn't-"

"Please play a match with us today, please!"

"There has to be a reason why you began supervising us!"

Kimiko couldn't think rationally with those two just showing up and basically ruining her day.

So, without thinking, she blurted out "Okay."

The duo immediately began cheering, happy that they finally managed to convince the first year to play a match with them.

They've been meaning to find out why she began observing them and they figured she must have some sort of immense talent if coach Ukai agreed to let her supervise them and help them in the end.

The second year duo reassured the first year that she wouldn't regret her decision, before they left the classroom cheering.

Dear god what did I get myself into.

-

Kimiko didn't even have a chance to calmly pack up her things after her last class, before Tanaka and Nishinoya stormed in again, ready to pick up their first year supervisor. As soon as she had packed up everything, the boys began dragging her along excitedly.