Spiritual 4

CHIRAG Rana came back from the forest and directly stopped his car in front of Police station.

Inspector and constables are shocked to see him back. They are seeing him like alien came from another world.

Inspector: why sir is not in uniform today??

They all seeing him, chirag wore black colour dress and wearing sunglasses entered inside the police station.

Chirag: [entering] in car there is dead body of that security guard, send that dead body to forensic lab.

Hearing this all are shocked to know this.

Inspector: sir, you really went inside that Jungle??

Chirag: didn't you heard what I said?? Go and send that body to forensic lab.

Inspector nodded and went out from the police station.

Chirag: [self-talk] this Jungle have some history… and solving this puzzle case I have to dig the history. Where it started and When??

--------------: :-------------

COLLEGE CAMPUS:

Khushi is sitting all alone and thinking what her mother and brother said her.

Rony: what happened? Why you sitting all alone?? Thinking about that Vampire??

Khushi: shut up Rony!! I am serious here.

Rony: if you not share what happened then how can we help you?

Shreya: exactly!! Tell Na Khushi what happened? Aunty said something to you??

Khushi: mamma is searching groom for me.

Rony and Shreya; WHAT???

Rony: are you not joking right??

Khushi: why should I joke on this matter?

Shreya: Aman bro help you in this don't worry.

Khushi: that is the problem, he's also Mamma side this time.

Rony: don't worry, we're here Na, we will plan something, tell me when proposal is coming to see you?

Khushi: today evening.

Rony: I have idea!!!

Saying this Rony explained his plan, trio smiled and gave Hi-Fi.

--------------: :---------------

Australia:

Arnav: [on call] yes you heard me Aman, I am coming back, book my tickets.

Aman: when you have your own chopper then why you need tickets.

Arnav: OK, evening you have to attend that party behalf of me.

Aman: what? Evening? No I can't Arnav.