Chapter 1

It was a fine and cool morning. I ride on her bike and bought her some of her favorite pancake with blueberry syrup and cappuccino. I also bought fresh red roses, her favorite.

I parked the bike and went inside, to the elevator and pressed 5.

Several second, it opened to floor 3.

"Morning Austin ! hmm that pancakes is very delicious i bet, it smells good."

"Oh Mr. Rowed, these is for my princess "

"I see your very early too"

"Of course I missed her already.." as the elevator opened to the 5th floor I waved to him and went to her room.

I opened the door.

"Oh Austin ! Thank God your here, I have to go coz my boss is calling me crazily" she tapped my shoulders and left. She was Eilly's sister, Eiren.   

I placed the food at the table and placed the roses near it at a vase. I turned to my princess.

Lying palely in her hospital bed. Machines are taking over her life now and also my only hope for her to get through this. Hose and other apparatus were attached to her body. The dextrose were also helping her to maintain her body, and injections and syringes are taken up hour per hour.

She looks very thin, weak and hopeless but I never lose hope. If only I can get all that pain in her and transfer in to me, then I can be more relaxed to think that she is fine. I can do all for her because I love her and I'm ready and very willing to wait for her to wake up.

I took her hand and kissed it.

" Hey princess, good morning ! I'm so sorry if I arrived late. You know I still have to earn so that our house will be finished soon. I want you to be the first one to see it. Princess, I missed you. If your still sleepy, then sleep but please just hang on.. Everything will be fine, I'll be patiently waiting.. I promise"