XXXIX

"blondie"
_________________________________________

"Eunhee? The order is here," a voice called and I panicked.

I didn't have time to put the necklace back to its original place, which is the golden box, so I shoved it inside the duvet.

Can't let Chaeyoung catch me with these precious jewelries.

"Eunhee, its time to eat," she told me and I nodded my head rapidly before she exited the door, not waiting for me to go down since she already knows I'm coming.

I checked to see if the necklace is safely placed in my pocket and I nodded to myself, sighing before standing up and changing out my sneakers into a pair of fuzzy slippers.

I got out of bed and stepped down the stairs, smelling the fresh aroma of fried rice.

TAEHYUNG POV

Where's my phone?

My eyes widened as I patted my pockets, I rummaged my hands inside of them and beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

Please don't be with that horny ass Jimshit.

I looked around the hallways to see if I dropped my phone somewhere.

I mean, it can't be in in Eunhee's room. I didn't use my phone when I went to her room.

I sighed deeply as I turned my back, bracing myself is Jimin is still there and would maybe pin me to a wall again.

My fingers touched the cold doorknob as I nervously twisted it.

"Taehyung!" A voice called my name and my eyes flung open to turn my head to the direction to where that voice came.

Her high heels clicked against the floor and I let out a silent groan as I let go of the doorknob.

She stopped infront of me, her brown eyes staring into mine as she crossed her arms with her purse.

"What do you want now?" I groaned as I looked at the banana-haired woman.

"Oh you don't want your phone? Alright then," she rolled her eyes amd was about to turn her heel.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around to face me.

"You have... my phone?!" I exclaimed, anger boiling up inside of me.

"What are you gonna do for me if I give it back?" She asked me and I furrowed my brows before giving her a scowl.

I knew this hoe would do things.

"Nothing you bitch, now give it back!" I said and extended my open hand for her to hand in my phone.

"Give me a kiss then," she replied, her eyes half-closed as she purposely pouted her red-painted lips.

Ew.

"You can't just take what's not yours! You f*cking immature piece of shit," I snapped.

"Finder's keepers Tae, ever heard of that?" She shot back and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just give me my phone!" I yelled.

"No, give me a kiss first," she puckered her lips.

"Ugh, fine," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest as I watched her silently nearing me with her eyes closed.

She puckered her lips as she was about to close the small gap which was centimeters away from each other.

But she flung her eyes open when I stomped on her foot, hard.

I swiftly yanked my phone out of her grasp and raised it above my head so she won't reach it.

"Ouch! You...you bitch!" She cried as she took off her high heel and grabbed her foot, wincing in pain.

"Been a bitch since birth, boo," I said as I placed my arm on my hip and turned my heel, giving her the sassiest walk as I made my way to my room.

EUNHEE POV

After me and Chaeyoung had dinner, we both went to our respective rooms.

I sat on the bed and took out the necklace I hid under the thick duvet, I took it out and looked at the encarving on the key before sighing.

Dad sure has a lot of keys.

I sighed deeply before placing it back in the box.

But I don't feel like putting it back.

That's weird.

I looked at it and my heart started to jump a bit at the sight of the jewelry gleaming under the moonlight.

I seem... like I'm attached to it.

A few days of wearing it won't hurt... right?

I look at it one last time before placing it inside my wallet.

I'll wear this tomorrow.

I stand up and take my towel, ready to head towards the bathroom to get ready for bed.

But my phone started ringing.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Squidward is gonna sleep with y'all tonight 🔪

So I told my dad about my account and he fainted when he saw the 100k followers (literally)

But overall, he's good tho and he was overwhelmed and he was proud of me :")