07

You back away from your phone in fear. Your stalkers were your own brothers...who love you... I mean they're not your biological brothers, but you grew up with them. They never talked to you in three years, and now their suddenly your stalkers.

You decided to bunk with Kai tonight. He's the only person who sleeps normally. "Hey Kai, can I sleep in your room tonight?" You ask as you open his rooms door. "Is this about the stalkers?" He asks. You nod. "Alright then, you can sleep here." Kai says as he scoots over so you can have some space.

You clutch your blanket as you make your way to his bed. As you get comfortable in his bed, Kai wraps his arms around you. Soon your both drift off to dream land. Don't get me wrong, Kai is basically a brother to you. All the boys were, it's just like having five more brothers. Five brothers that aren't in love with you...

Though you were unaware of the seven eyes watching you and your best friend sleep. "Tsk, can't believe our princes is sleeping with someone else." Hoseok scoffs. "I know right, I was just wanna rip him off of her." Namjoon adds with a scoff. "Now now, no need to rush. As much as we all want to rip the male off of Y/n... We have to wait." Jin calmly says.

"Then again. She can't live without us, but we'll wait for her to accept that." Jimin says with a smirk. "We should go now." Taehyung says as he sees you shift in your sleep. The boys nod as Jin try's concentrates. "Until later, our princess." Yoongi says before they all disappear.

You wake up in a jolt. You look around the room. You had the weirdest dream...your brothers...they...were here, and were watching you sleep. You shudder at the thought of the nightmare. If only you knew it was real.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

You stretch as you get up. You look to your side and see that Kai's still asleep. You sigh and make your way to your bedroom to freshen up. You grab your phone and see one new message from an u known number. It was sort of creepy, thinking your stalkers
would message you again. You yawn as you click the message. You raise and eyebrow as you read the message.

Unknown

Y/n? Do you still want to make plans
to hang out with us? This is Jungkook
by the way
ᴿᵉᵃᵈ ¹⁰⠘⁴⁷ ᵃᵐ

You stare at the message, dumfounded. They were so calm especially after you found out their your stalkers. Do they expect you to just hang out with them as if nothing happened. You scoffed and respond to the message.

Unknown

Y/n? Do you still want to make plans
to hang out with us? This is Jungkook
by the way

Why  can you all just leave me alone
did you forget about the whole stalker
incident?

Y/n, look, we all are just in love with
you. Just give us a chance...

What the hell!
Your my brothers for peats sake

Not biological

So?
Wouldn't you think, your SISTER would
be creeped out after she finds out her
brothers love her and STALK her

Look Y/n, just meet us for lunch. We
will explain everything. I promise

I don't think explaining can fix this  "situation"

Please, just one chance. One chance
to explain everything. Then you can
leave us forever if you want. Cut all
ties with us...

ONE  chance is all you get. I'll meet you
at your house at 12

Thank you Y/n
ᴿᵉᵃᵈ ¹⁰⠘⁵⁵ ᵃᵐ

You sigh as you place your phone down. You head out of your room and into the kitchen for breakfast. "Good morning Y/n/n." Rachel says as she makes some pancakes. Choirs of good mornings are heard from the boys. "Yeah good morning." You say back with a yawn and take a seat next to Soobin. Since it was the weekend, no one had work. So basically no one was busy.

"Do any of you have plans today?" Asks Soobin. "I was planning to go to the movies with Kai," Taehyun says as Kai nods. "I'm gonna head to the mall." Rachel says as she places a plate of pancakes in front of everyone. "I'm going to this new café just down the street." Yeonjun says. "Oo~, can I come too?" Asks Soobin. Yeonjun nods.

"What about you, Y/n? We can't leave you home alone, especially because of your stalkers." Yeonjun says. "I'm gonna meet up with my brothers. When I went to the wedding, I met up with Taehyung and Jungkook, and they asked to make plans." You respond. "Are you sure you don't want any of us to go with you?" Asks Taehyun. You shake your head. "It's okay, thank you though." You say with a smile.

Ok this is a boring chapter but like oh well. I'll make the next one better lol. But anyways stay tuned because the next chapter will be hella interesting. I'm honestly really surprised and happy, I got over 200 reads and this story isn't even finished. really appreciate it, thank you so much!

I'm gonna he going on a hiatus for maybe a week or two, I don't know how to continue the book... and I don't want to update the next chapter and leave you guys on a bigger cliff hanger.

I'll be back as soon as I can, and I promise I won't discontinue this book. I understand how some readers get disappointed when a book they read is discontinued. I'm just going to put the book on hold for a few weeks.

Thank you for reading!