When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Some parts will be the same scenario as When You Get Jealous.

Y/N POV

Namjoon is forcing me to go to the MAMA's. Because he claims he doesn't wanna go anywhere without me. But I know that's absolute bullshit. He just wanted an excuse to see me in heels. Cause I only wear sneakers.

He bought me this.

I did my makeup and hair and came out the bathroom

"Namjoon. Come here." I said as he was talking to one of the makeup girls. And he walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I feel so exposed. Do you know I don't have a bra on." I said looking up at him and he laughed.

"Yes, I was fully aware of that when I bought it. What did you do about the other dress?" He asked.

"I folded it up, it's on the shelf. I can't wear panties with those babe." I said whisper yelling and he laughed again.

"Again I was fully aware of that when I bought it babe. You look good in those shoes." He said looking down.

"Namjoon these are too sparkly. And you you know I don't like attention." I said looking down at my shoes.

"Oh, I did not know that. Because I just met you." He said making me push him laughing.

"Go finish getting your hair done." I said walking over sitting on the couch.

After they all got ready we left the room. And started walking to the elevator.

"You look Y/N." Jimin said making me sigh.

"I know. But, I would rather be wearing sneakers. And a bra." I said making them laugh and Namjoon put back hugged me putting his head on my shoulder.

"You're fine." He said kissing my cheek.

"Oh gross." Hoseok said making me and Namjoon laugh.

"Hey be quiet over there. When you find a girl as amazing as Y/N, you'll wanna kiss her all the time too." Namjoon said making me blush and cover my face. And he laughed at me.

We got in the car and quickly went there. When we got there I was so nervous, I was trying to hide behind all the boys so they wouldn't get any pictures of me. Cause I don't like pictures and shit like that. It's not my thing.

But Namjoon pulled me right beside him. Making me be in the picture. But I was not smiling. When I do take very few pictures it's a straight face. No smile. That's not my shit.

When we finished the boys laughed at me.

"Why you mean mugging the pictures?" Jungkook asked making me laugh.

"Cause I already didn't wanna be in the picture. But thanks to expensive girl ass I was forced to." I said making Namjoon laugh. And hit me.

"I made expensive girl about you." He said making all the boys say ew.

"Please be quiet. Nobody else needed to know that." I said covering my face and Namjoon put his arm around my shoulder as we walked in.

We sat down and waited for the show to start and stuff.

When it was their set next, Namjoon kissed me for good luck and I stayed there. And sat with TXT.

When the show started I was screaming. The only time you'll see me being loud, and not being quiet and in my own space is when BTS is performing. When they are performing I make it my business to cheer for them as loud as I can.

"OKAY FUCK IT NAMJOON! THAT'S MY BABY! SO I'M ASKING ONCE AGAIN! WHO THE HELL AM I? I JUST WANNA GO! I JUST WANNA FLY! YOU BETTER GET THESE BITCHES NAMJOON THESE BITCHES AIN'T READY!" I screamed and everyone around me laughed at me.

After their set I was walking backstage to tell them how good they did.

But as I was about to open their dressing room door some guy stopped me.

"Hey beautiful." He said and I sighed.

"Bye." I said about to walk away. But he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked making me look down at my arm that had his hand wrapped tightly around it.

But then someone grabbed his hand snatching it off my arm, and pushed the dude on the floor.

"Back off she's mine asshole." Namjoon said making me look at him surprised because he's never acted like that before.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘