Part 13: Groomsmen

Tine POV

After the class, I walked to the Law Student Building.

P'Fang asked Cheerleading members to come there before we went to university field for University Cheerleading Audition. Actually, I wanted to get lunch before I went there, but P'Fang reminded us several times. So, I decided to skip my lunch.

Meanwhile, lately, seems there was something with my stomach. The right lower part seems has problem. Sometimes, it made me worrying. But, I suspected that it was not really serious. Possibly that I was just hungry. For a food monster like me, it was make a sense.

Finally, I arrived in the student building. I walked to the second floor, then entered the room as informed by P'Fang. But, when I entered the room, it was so quiet. I just found P'Fang sat at the corner with pouted face.

When she looked at my face, then she smiled.

"Tine........", she called for my name with that annoying Tone. That similar voice threatened me this days lately, with that cheeky tone.

Green.

Just heard someone who called me with that tone, it recalled me to that sissy boy.

"Come in", P'Fang asked me. "Why should you stuttered there?"

Then, I walked toward her.

"Where is another member, P?", I asked her.

She took a deep breath, seems that P'Fang was so disappointed. "Late"

"Just wait a moment, P", I tried to calm her down. "The class just has been dismissed"

"It has been a half hour", she made her reason.

I looked at my watch, she was right.

"Have you get your lunch?", she asked me.

I shook my head and smiled clumsily. Then, she took a lunchbox and gave me.

"For me?", I asked her.

"Hmm.....", she nodded.

Then, I took that lunch box. I walked aside, then sat on the floor. I couldn't wait anymore, my stomach was crawling as waited for me to feed. Smell of fried chicken was attached to my nose.

Then, I opened that lunch box. I was right. Fried chicken in front of my eyes. The first bite was so amazing. Really huge bite. Delicious.

But, in the same time, my phone was ringing. I tried to ignore that, but it kept ringing. It was so annoying. Then, I checked my phone.

Shit.

Saraleo.

"Why?", I asked him with that annoying tone.

"Ouh..... What happened with that voice?"

"Why are you calling for me?"

"Have lunch with me"

"I can't"

"Tine,,,,,,,,"

Shit.

That annoying tone.

"Ai Wat..... I said I can't"

"If you don't come, I will refuse to be your boyfriend"

"I have been doing everything for 2 weeks, but you just take advantage on me", I replied him. "I am tired, I don't care anymore if you want to or refuse to be my boyfriend"

Then, it became quiet.

I thought that I won.

But.