《66》

Next Morning

Naira's PoV

It was morning already and I and Kartik were still sleeping in our room. I opened my eyes slowly as the sunlight crept in through the window and tried to get up but couldn't as the heavy leg of my dear husband was over me, his arms wrapping my body and he was drooling on my t-shirt.

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him away but couldn't.

"Kartik....", I said cheerfully.

"Hmm...", he replied still sleeping.

"Get your leg off me!", I said but he didn't move a smallest part of his leg.

"Kartik...!!!", I shouted but he continued sleeping. I sighed in defeat.

"Okay then.....if you want it like this!", I said and kicked him off the bed and he landed on the floor.

"Aaaahhh......Ouchhh Naira!!!!", he whined rubbing his eyes and butt at the same time.

"Aaahhhh......Ouch!!!!! Now stop behaving like a lady and get ready to explore", I ordered him getting off the bed and tying my hair into a bun.

"Explore.......?? What should we explore?", Kartik asked confused scratching his head, still sitting on the floor.

I sighed in disbelief.

He has a habit of forgetting things whenever he falls off something....

I walked towards him and sat in front of him.

"Look at me", I said and he looked at me.

"Who are you?", he asked me, looking at me suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes and slapped one of his cheek.

"Ouchhh.....you're Naira, my wife - the woman I'm married to. But where are we?!", he asked confused again and I slapped on the other cheek.

"We are in Hawaii", he said holding his cheek and I smiled at him.

"Good", I praised him and stood up.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, wanna accompany?", I asked him winking.

"I just remembered its our honeymoon so darn yess!!", he said getting up excitedly and following me into the bathroom.

Siya's PoV

At the Resort's Restaurant

All of us were sitting on the table, looking cluelessly at each other. All of us in the sense - except dad and Naira ofcourse. Only the background sound of Pammi Aunty munching on the sandwiches can be heard.

"Have we ever been so awkward with each other before?", Sahil asked.

"No....I guess", Aatish replied.

"So what are we waiting for people? Lets attack on food and show these Americans that Punjabis are in the house!!", Sahil exclaimed in excitement and energy and we looked at him.

Just then, Pammi Aunty burped.

"No....Pammi Aunty its okay. We know how much pysched you are!", I said and Pammi Aunty made a face.

"Where are dad and Naira?", Aatish asked.

"Ofcourse in their bedroom!", I said playing with the fork.

"Yeah.....I was hearing crazy, scary, loud noises from their room yesterday  night. Like they were screaming or something.....it continued for a long long time I tell you", Ahana said and I spat the water that I was drinking and Pammi Aunty choked on her sandwich.

Aatish cleared his throat and Sahil looked at Ahana curiously.

"Were they having se-?", Sahil began to say that I interrupted him.

"Beeeeeeepppp", I made the sound and Pammi Aunty looked at me suspiciously.

I chuckled nervously looking at her and took a sip of water.

"Sahil.....a more appropriate reference is "making out" ", Ahana spoke and I again spat the water from my mouth.

Pammi Aunty's eyes were wide and her mouth was in a big 'O'. I glared at Ahana and she smirked at me.

"From where did you learn about that Ahana?", Pammi Aunty asked her shocked.

"From my dear dearer dearest, maha gyani elder sister!", Ahana said pointing at me. Pammi Aunty glared at me and I chuckled nervously at her.

Naira's POV

Kartik turned on the shower and we stood there, getting drenched under the shower. Kartik held my hips and I held his shoulders as we looked deep into each others eyes.

Aai Meri Subah Hanste Hasate
Boli Aankhen Tere Liye Sandesha Hai
Haan Hai
Jaagi Aankhon Ko Bhi Sapna Milega
Koi Khushi Aane Ka Bhi Andesha Hai
Haan Hai

Kartik slid my hair to the other side and hid his face in the crook of my neck, giving wet kisses on my neckline. I closed my eyes and ran my hand through his hair.

Aan Haan
Gulabi Si Subah
Aan Haan
Sharabi Si Hawa

Kartik moved his face from my neck and looked at me as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I pinned him to the wall and captured his lips with mine and we began kissing each other passionately under the shower.

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Prem Dhun Woh Sunaye

Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si
Mere Bazuo Mein Samaye
Soti Si Jaagi Si
Koi Ram Dhun Woh Sunaye