C.73

"are you sure about this? you're ready, dude?" johnny asked for the last time and haechan sighed before nodding his head.

"actually no.. her life might be put into danger because of what will happen later-" he stared the flash drive in his hands gripping it tight.

"we can always change the plan" mark said. "no. this is all we've got"

"okay so we're going to give them that flash drive which contained a lot of our shits and all the gangs informations, fuck- i mean kill them, save baby yoonhwa and then got the fabulous victory?" ten asked as he checked the guns.

"yeah if you put it like that" doyoung said.

haechan was getting dizzy. he didn't sleep and kept on thinking about her. now they got the chance to destroy red sun. but the thought of them doing something to her made him worried.

"hey, everything's going to be okay. we got this" taeyong appeared right beside him and patted his shoulder.

"after all of these shits going on- you'll be able to be our leader once again" haechan mumbled.
"so does that mean you're going to leave the gang for real?" taeyong's question gained all of their attention.

"hold up. what do you mean leave the gang for real?" renjun asked. "you're going to quit?" jisung's eyes widened.

"why? it won't be complete without you" jungwoo said and pouted his lips. "i can't afford losing another member" hendery mumbled.

"wait-"

"why do you have to tell us that now? ah my poor emotions" eunbi stated dramatically. haechan shook his head.

"actually-"

"does that mean we're not going to see you again?" mark added his eyebrows furrowing, the sad look visible on his face.

"guys, let the boy talk" haerin said while twirling the gun in her hand. haechan sighed and quietly thanked her which she only nodded her head.

"after lucas' death, which is the reason why we separated, i don't think i feel like being in a gang anymore. it was tiring me out actually" he muttered the last part and cleared his throat.

"but you see.. i gave it a thought, i don't have any reasons to leave you guys"

"anyone have some tissues? this got emotional all of the sudden" eunbi said and slapped yuta's arm to pass her the tissue that was on the table.

"and of course, you have yoonhwa" jaemin said causing jaehyun's eyebrows to furrow.

taeyong turned to look at him and have him a reassuring smile. "we'll get her. don't worry"

"all right, we'll continue these drama later. chop chop time's running out" doyoung said and they all nodded their heads readying their own guns.

haechan walked up towards haerin who's hair was tied up by jaemin. "haerin"

"yeah?"

he took something out from his back and handed the thing to her. she stared the silver dagger with the initial 'n' word carved on the blade and looked up confused.

"this is meant to be yours"

she shook her head. "no- you keep it. it's yours now"

"aw i've always wanted that" chenle appeared out of nowhere and pouted. haerin laughed and slung her arm around chenle's shoulder.

"i'll give you jisung if you wanted to"

"yah! why are you giving your own boyfriend?"

▽▽▽

"get up you fucking weak ass" youngbin said as he grabbed her arm harshly pulling her out of the room where she was chained. yoonhwa had to keep up with his fast pace hoping that she wouldn't stumble.

she walked passed hwiyoung who just stared her emotionlessly. youngbin brought her out of the quarter and she had to squeeze her eyes shut before it readjusted with the light.

she let out a small yelp when he threw her inside the car. "it looks like your boyfie are going to sacrifice the most important thing just to save you" he laughed and pulled her hair.

"i don't know what he sees in you- but you better fucking behave later" he seethed out letting go of her hair harshly.

youngbin got into the front passenger seat rowoon being the driver. she sat between dawon and taeyang- whom she never got to talk with before. her wrist were tied but at least it wasn't chains.

she saw her own reflection on the window. her hair was sticking out everywhere and she had eye bags. could've looked worse.
she doesn't know what she was feeling- she got to meet them again.

yoonhwa played with her fingers, she was getting anxious all of the sudden. as they were getting nearer to the place where the two gangs will meet up youngbin lifted his right hand.

"stop the car"

"huh?"

"you hear it. stop the car right here" rowoon's was a bit confused but he did what he was told. they stopped near what looks like a river and got out when their leader did.

youngbin pulled yoonhwa harshly out of the car that she almost stumbled. he pulled her towards the river.

"why are we here?"

"we don't need her anymore" her eyes widened in shock and she lifted her head up to look at him her lips beginning to tremble in fear as she struggled in his grasp.

youngbin smirked and leaned forward "thanks for your cooperation, jung yoonhwa" a gasp left her lips when he pushed her body into the river.

"you're going to leave her die?!" rowoon accidentally shouted and he got a glare from youngbin.
"let's go"

hwiyoung watched as she struggled to swim with both of her hands tied. they made a brief eye contact. when he was about to walk away he heard her.

"hwiyoung! help-"

he coldly stared her before he started going towards the car.

oh