°40

Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding

Her shaky hands gripped desperately onto the sleeve of his sweater, eyes gleaming with tears and cheeks a hue of rosy pink

Donghyuck and Renjun shared a look, unsure of what was going on as Jeno and Jisung both kneeled in front of her.

Seri tightened her grip on the material, letting out shaky breaths and her shoulders shook.
Jeno glanced at Jisung, waiting for his reaction.

Thankfully, Donghyuck and Renjun quickly picked up her disregarded things, snatching the stroller before anyone was curious enough to check it and Renjun looked into it with disgust.

She gripped his shirt with two hands this time, pleading with her teary eyes that made the boy's heart uncontrollably clench.

"Please Jisung, I want to go home."

Jisung's mouth parted in shock, glancing at Jeno with wide eyes as he was in disbelief that she chose him over Jeno.

Jeno raised his brows at the boy, smile playing on his lips.
"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Uh-" Jisung cut himself off as Jeno stood up from his crouch.
"We'll take the babies to Jaem he said he was on his way home."

Seri's sniffles brought him out of his own thoughts, turning to look at her as her hands still gripped his sleeve.

"Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly, his worrisome eyes gazing into her own tear filled pained ones.

She shrugged, not trusting her voice and Jisung let his eyes stay on her longer than usual before he made a move to stand up.

This alerted the girl, her anxiety pricking once more and she flinched when he stood.
"Let me go buy you some water-" he began to leave but her heart lurched, gripping onto his large hand with both of her small ones.

"D-don't go." She stuttered out in a panic, her wide fearful eyes gleaming up at him and he swore his heart was pounding a million miles an hour.

Jisung gave her a warm smile, nodding and crouching back down in front of her.
"Let's go get some water together, okay?"
Seri nodded, letting him gently pull her up to her unstable feet.

She wavered slightly, head dizzy and ears ringing when she stood- stumbling into him as she did. Thankfully, his arms enclosed around her instinctively.

"Seri? Are you okay?" He panicked out, trying to look at her face and she nodded wordlessly, her small arms sliding around his torso- her head burying into the warmth of his chest.

It immediately sent sparks through his whole body, leaving him utterly frozen in shock.

Jisung was a hundred percent sure she could hear the frantic pounding of his heart through his chest however unknown to him, it was the same sound that calmed her down.

Awww cuties what should happen;)