꧁~Y/n L/n Info~꧂

Name- Y/n L/n (your name/last name)

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Bisexual or Pansexual (your choice)

Age- 18

Height- 5'0", 5'1", 5'2", or 5'3" (your choice)

Eye color- (e/c) (eye color)

Hair- (h/c) (hair color)/(h/l) (hair length)/Fluffy/Soft

Occupation- Paladin of the White Lion/forms the chest of Voltron

Personality- y/n is a cheerful and go-lucky person, always putting other before himself. Y/n has a caring heart for animals and children. He is oblivious to love and flirting. He doesn't want to be in a relationship because he is afraid that they will leave him heartbroken. Y/n gets very attached to his friends and soon-to-be friends.

Likes: (what you like), being with friends, drawing/sketching, cooking with Hunk, helping Pidge out, helping others in need, his father, his younger sister

Dislikes: (what you dislike), his mother, his older brother, being judged, his 'feminine' body, bullying, eating bad food, being short

Family:
M/n L/n (mother name): Alive - 46
F/n L/n (father name): Dead - by a ship malfunction at age 45
B/n L/n (brother name): Alive - 21
S/n L/n (sister name): Dead - by unknown illness at age 5

Love Internets-

-Takashi Shirogane aka Shiro ♡︎

-Kieth Kogane ♡︎

-Lance McClain ♡︎

-Hunk Garret ♡︎

-Pidge Gunderson/Katie Holt ♡︎

(More soon to be added)

Backstory:

Y/n was born into a family with a loving father, caring mother, protective older brother, and a playful little sister.

It all changed when y/n's father died by a ship malfunction when y/n was 7. His younger sister, s/n, died by an unknown illness at the age of 5. This all happened in less than a month.

Because of this sudden change, y/n's mother wanted y/n to be the top of everything, in grades, fights, chores, and other stuff making y/n stay up for long time periods resulting him to stay awake for most 'training'. Thus the reason why y/n can go one full week without sleep.

His older brother, b/n, changed too, but not in a good way. B/n beaten y/n on a regular basis causing y/n to be numb to most pain. B/n also makes y/n sleep in the cold at night on hard floor, thus making y/n used to hard surfaces and the cold. B/n also spread rumors about y/n causing him to get bullied in school.

Y/n still kept his happy and bubbly personality even though he through all that.

When y/n got into the Garrison, his mother made him train more than usual but y/n also found friends.

Kieth Kogane: Although they don't talk much to each other, they enjoy each other company. Sometimes Kieth and y/n would go out and ride Kieth's hover bike and they would laugh with each other because of the fun.

Takashi Shirogane or Shiro: A family friend to the L/n family and a great trainer for y/n. Y/n loved to be around Shiro at all times with Kieth hanging out with them sometimes too. They always went out to get some good Japanese food and occasionally y/n's cooking too.

But the happiness ended when Shiro was announced dead from the Kerboes Mission and Kieth was kicked out for Garrison.

...Y/n was alone once again...

Until y/n was put as a co-pilot in a group with Lance, Hunk, and an old family friend, Pidge/Katie.

Y/n known Pidge since they were little. Although they don't see each other much (because of y/n's training) they had grown a strong friendship together.

Let's see what the future has in store for y/n, The White Paladin.