Just dance

It's 11 pm and the boys are rehearsing the new dance for their comeback, they're sweating and breathing heavily. Every one of them has put in all their effort for the last 6 hours. You really wish they could stop and rest but apparently this is what they do every time. 

You were called there because they are planning to film a special dance practice that will be released as a surprise for ARMY later on in the year. Usually, they don't wear makeup for these but this one is for an event. 

Watching them dance is amazing, the way their bodies move together in perfect unity and the serious looks on their faces sucks you into a trance. 

Tae and Jimin constantly try to catch your eye so they can send you smirks and winks which makes you blush. During the break, they run up to you and lean their faces close to yours, eager for you to do their makeup. Tae wraps his arm over your shoulder as you work on Jimin.

"Who is cooler, me or Jimin?" Tae whispers in your ear. 

"Yah, I can hear you!" Jimin shouts as he pushes Tae in the shoulder, causing him to stumble back and drag you with him. 

Jimin quickly grabs you by the hips and pulls you into his chest, Tae's arm slips off of your shoulder and you are standing face to face with Jimin. He gives you a sly smile and holds you for a moment before letting you go. 

Seconds after Jimin's hands leave your hips, long slender fingers take their place and pull you backward. Your back is against Tae's front. 

"Don't touch her like that!" Tae scolds with a frown, he looks down at you and his features soften, "are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, don't worry," you say with a smile to try and diffuse the situation. 

"Why are you allowed to do it and not me?" Jimin asks with a pout. 

"Because she's mine that's why," Tae states, sticking his tongue out at Jimin then giving you a wink. 

"Yah yah yah, that's enough," Hobi commands waving his hands at the boys, "come on, it's time to record," he grabs them both by their wrists and tugs them towards their positions. 

You let out a small sigh to relieve the tension in your body. 

"You're too cute for the maknae's to handle," Jin says from next to you, making you jump, he lets out a small chuckle and joins the boys. 

There is no chance to respond because they jump straight into filming. 

It doesn't take long because they have been practicing it all day and it's perfection by now. As soon as the director yells cut, the boys collapse on to the ground, breathing heavily and all the staff start packing up their equipment. 

As you pack up your bag, you feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn to see Yoongi standing there with a small smile on his face. 

"I've been looking everywhere for somewhere for you to live, I will email you all the places I've seen but they're either the right price but far away or close but too expensive, I'll keep looking, I'm sorry," he says with a frown. 

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to do that, I appreciate everything you've done," you say, touching his arm lightly to show him how thankful you are. 

When he feels your hand his eyes widen and he looks at it then up at you, he smiles and blushes slightly. 

"You're welcome," he replies with a shrug. 

"Yoongi, Namjoon, let's go" Sejin shouts from the doorway. 

Yoongi looks at the door then back to you, "I have to go record now, I'll see you later," he gives you a small wave and then walks away.