Chapter 3- Downhill...or up?

???:- It's because I'm a famous hoe honey
Y/n:-.......
???:- Let me introduce myself, I am.....

(Y/n pov)

???:- I am Jeon Jungkook, certainly not pleased to meet you

???:- I am Jeon Jungkook, certainly not pleased to meet you.(cold as usual)
Y/n:- How do you know my Fat-
???:- Now that you know me, you can tell what will happen to you if you keep trying to poke your nose into my fuckin business. Now, move your ass, I've to get to a meeting and do productive shit,unlike you.
( Jeon Jungkook. One thing I know is he knows him. Does this guy know why I'm here? Probably trying to spy on me?. ( Shakes head) No Y/n,are you serious? You know,Jeon is a ceo of a very big company. The name of the company is also pretty creative,but I don't seem to remember it. No way is he gonna do cheap shit like this. Calm down. You are safe, nobody is watching you and you are free. Push these thoughts away, you're fuckin late.)

(JEON JUNGKOOK SKSKSK)

(JUNGKOOK pov)

(Intense music)

(Intense music)

Man 1:- So Mr.Jeon, hope you're aware why we are meeting today.
Jungkook:- If not why would I even show up?
Man 1:- Uh ok
Jungkook:- Fine, Wasting time is something I hate, make it quick.
Man 2:-(Scoffs) There goes my 100th reason to why we could've postponed this and wait for Mr.Kim and Mr.Park.
(As a reflex, Seung kwon moves to charge at the man)
Seung kwon:- Excuse me m-
(Blocking him with my hand, he looks at me and put up an expression that read "let me". I shook my head as a no, turning towards the man)
Jungkook:- Excuses Mr.... What's your name?
Man 2:- Ki joon. Cha Ki joon.
Jungkook:- (stares) Right.(leaning forward)
Never met me before, have you Mr.Cha?
Cha Ki joon:-(Chuckles) I've only heard of your shabby work.
Man 1:- Mr.Ki joon can you please st-
Jungkook:- No,let it be(cold)
Cha Ki joon:- Yes sir,(looks at Jungkook) He is a Jeon after all.(smirks)
( Eyes red, knuckles white,my body went stiff.)
Jungkook:-(cold(need I say all the time))
Yes, Jeon Jungkook, can make you beg him to breathe and break you under him in less than a second.
Man 1:- I a-apologise on behalf of him, M-Mr.Jeon. I request you to not take his words s-seriously. Cha, apologize!
Cha Ki joon:- Excuse me,sir, but I haven't done any-
Man 1:- CHA-
Jungkook:- It's ok Mr.. Didn't catch your name, what is it?
Man 1:- (sighs) I'm Alex Davis,sir
Jungkook:- Yes, Davis. Remember me mentioning that I want you to make this quick?
Alex Davis:- Sorry, sir. Let me get to the point.You're definitely one of the richest and the biggest MAFIAS,not only here in LA, but around the world. So, do you think I will have to explain more?
Jungkook:- (smirks) Don't need that much effort for them,Davis.
Alex Davis:- Sir, I am sure you know all the controversies that have been flooded around them.By judging the news, it is pretty evident that they are not as easy as you may think them to be.
Jungkook:-(laughs) People who go on trumpeting their work are 100% percent of the time fake. It's us who's dangerous, Davis. So much more than anybody can think of ( stares at Cha).
Cha Ki joon:-(frustrated sigh) Then please show us your "talent".
Alex Davis:- Yes,they have been messing with us, JANGGA.co.,real bad these past few months. We would say the sooner, the better.
Jungkook:- (sarcastically)since you were so nice to me, I will give you an upgrade
Alex Davis:- Pardon Mr.Jeon?
Jungkook:-(smirks) I will go after RSJ myself.
...
...
...