1. Deadpool

Hi! In the beginning there will be quite a few timeskips, and it will be going fast, but it will get better I promise. Thanks for reading! If your into anime, read my other books!

~Peter's pov~

"Peter, there seems to be a bank robbery two blocks straight ahead." I hear Karen say through my ear piece.

"Thanks Karen!" I respond cheerfully.

"It's no problem peter." She says in a caring voice. I swung through a window of the bank, and climbed onto the ceiling. I looked around the room, and saw three hostages, and four bad guys. I shoot a web at one, effectively trapping him against the wall.

"What's up?" I say, webbing another guy. The other two pull out their guns, and start shooting. I ran towards them, dodging all the bullets. After kicking the gun out of one of the robbers hands and webbing him up, I saw the last guy try and run for the back exit. I climbed back onto the ceiling, and dropped right in front of him.

"Where ya goin?" I said. He ran in the other direction, towards the front entrance. Before he could make it there, I shot a web at him, pinning him to the ground just as the police arrived.

"They're all yours." I said to an officer, swinging away.

-timeskip-

As I waited for my friends in the hallway, I saw flash approach me with a smirk.

"Sup penis parker." I rolled my eyes, and tried to ignore him, but he shoved me into my locker anyway. My spidey sense was telling me I was about to get hit, but I ignored it and got a knee to the stomach.

"Hey! get lost flash." MJ said walking towards me with Ned and Eddie. They were the only three other then may who knew about my identity. flash huffed and stormed off, probably scared of MJ.

"Thanks." She nodded, and we walked into class.

"Alright, so you'll be working on your science projects. They are due on friday, so try to finish as fast as you can. Also, there will be judges from SI looking for future potential, so do your best." The teacher said. My project was on Dr.Banners research on gamma radiation, and I was already done, so I secretly made some more web fluid and read a science book.

-timeskip-

"May! I'm home!" I called after walking in the door. I heard footsteps, and soon aunt May came into view.

"Hey Peter, how was school?" She asked, leaning on the doorframe to the kitchen.

"Good, how was work?" I asked.

"It went like usual. But I will have to work double shift on monday, sorry about that."

"It's ok! What's for dinner?"

"Spaghetti."

"yyyyyess! Thank you aunt May!" I said with my hands in the air. She laughed and went into the kitchen, while I took off my shoes and put my bag upstairs. When I came back down, May was already sitting at the table. I served myself and joined her. We talked about anything and everything. I ranted about my science project a little, and she told me a funny story about someone from work.