Movie 2 Chapter 2

Movie 2 Chapter- A New Threat

"(Y/N) and I will be at the fields helping out," Izuku said getting up and you just finished with your patrol

"(Y/N) and I will be at the fields helping out," Izuku said getting up and you just finished with your patrol. Last night was a rough one since Bakugou almost murdered a kid, but you and Izuku stopped him and the two ran away. You waved the other classmates bye as you both were walking until you saw Katsuma peeking from a corner before he ran off.

"Hey Katsuma," Izuku said as you two turned the corner.
"Is something wrong?" It could've been another trick, but you were still worried for the kid.
"I just wanted to say... Sorry about yesterday." He mumbled.
"Hey it's okay, we're not mad," You smiled softly, making Katsuma smile a little.
"And tell the other hero there I'm sorry," He piped up.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask why did you say there was a villain?" Izuku asked. Katsuma looked down and fumbled with his shirt.
"Well... My sister hates heroes, and said even if there was a villain the heroes would be too scared to deal with it..." He mumbled out.
'She's just like Kota,' You thought, a little sympathetic to the girl.
"And yet you still believed in us," You said.

"Even after what your sister said, you still came to us, right?" Katsuma smiled slightly and nodded. Izuku smiled at you. You were always good with kids, they would treat you like their mothers. You looked at the pin on his bag strap.
"Hey cool pin. It's the hero Edgeshot, you want to be a hero too?" You asked him.

Katsuma looked down and sighed.
"I don't think my quirk would be a good hero power, besides Mahoro said it's too dangerous to become one," He explained.
'I get it now, Mahoro only wants her little brother safe, just like me and my siblings' You sighed and looked at Izuku, who nodded.
"hey, can I ask you something?" He asked the boy.

"If you could choose, what kind of hero would you want to be?" Katsuma thought for a moment.
"Well, I want to be a super strong one, one that can beat up villains." He smiled.
"Yeah? The heroes we want to be are ones to keep others safe." Izuku said.
"But don't you have to beat villains to do so?" Katsuma asked.

"Yeah, defeating an enemy is one way, but both of us are worried about helping others, if defeating a villain is what it means to help someone then so be it!" He said getting up.
"We may have different views on them, but we three reach for the same goal. Become the best and go beyond Katsuma!" You smiled. Katsuma's eyes lit up and nodded.
"I will! Bye!" He waved you two and ran off.
"Katsuma is a kind lad," A old woman said walking to give you lettuce leafs.

"It's hard for him and his sister. His mom died at a early age and his dad is always busy at work, so it's up to them and the neighborhood." She explained. You and Izuku nodded understandingly.
"Thank you so much ma'am," You two bowed as she smiled and walked away.
"Let's hurry and get to the fields now," Izuku said.

"Yeah, race you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh man, who knew that it'll take that long to pull some vegetables?" You said stretching your limbs as you and Izuku walked in the main building.
"I thought I'll get cramps in my back again," Izuku said relieved.
"It's okay Zuku-kun, you gotten stronger," You grinned, making him blush.

"Okay we're all done with the fields!" You called out walking in the common room. You saw Bakugou growling at the phone.
"We're not falling for it this time brat," He scowled. You snatched the phone and glared at him.
"Be professional, hello?" You said to the phone.
"Villains at the harbor! Villains at the har" The phone was cut off and you stared at it.

"What did she say Bakugou?" You said turning to him. He was internally shocked as he didn't use the nickname, but only tsked.
"Villains at the fishing harbor," He simply said. You narrowed your eyes at him and slammed the phone down.
"Zuku-kun and I are going to check, if you want to be petty then so be it," You said running out and down the street.

"(Y/N) wait up!" Izuku yelled after you.
"I don't have time for Kacchan's whining right now, we need to see," You explained as you made it to a cliff.
"The harbor is crashed by a ship," Izuku said grabbing his phone.
"No use, there's no signal," You pointed at the broken electrical towers.
"Then we have to assume they know by now, we need to find Katsuma and Mahoro to make sure they're safe," Izuku explained jumping down to a fallen building.

"I know where they are, the old woman told us," You turned into your dragon form and flew to the location, Izuku on your back. You searched and saw the two kids, but a man was walking toward them, a glow from his hand.
"Izuku go long!" You grabbed Izuku and spun him around, throwing him at the kids so he could get them. You sent a plasma blast at the man and flew to find the others.

Izuku say the kids down as you landed next to them.
"You think you can run?" He asked, the kids nodded.
"Thank you Mr.Deku, Miss Toothless," You made a purring noise as they ran off. You turned in your human form and the two of you stood guard at the man walking to you.

"Why are you targeting those kids?" You growled, mom mode kicking in.
"Stand aside," He only said.
"Not gonna happen," Izuku glared at him.
"I'll have to kill you two if you're in the way," His fingers glowed as you two charged at him. Izuku kicked and you punched, but the man blocked it with air wall. He pushed you two away and shot you with purple beams. You both dodged and his behind a tree.

"Those powers aren't related at all, Zuku-kun," You turn to see him as he nodded.
"He reminds me of All for One," Izuku charged himself up and used his air gloves to attack. You glowed a purple color and sent out plasma blasts from your hands. The man kept using the air wall to block your attacks.
"Zuku-kun," The said boy jumped in the air and the purple beams was coming his way.

You charged at him, but he blocked you with the air wall and pushed to into a tree.
"Dammit," You hissed in pain as your blood leaked and sizzled the floor. You licked it as Izuku used his quirk to kick the man, but it didn't work at all. He grabbed Izuku's face and your tail, a glow formed around you three.

"Your quirks, I think it's worth stealing," He said.
'Stealing quirks? You messed up now,' You thought heating up plasma and wanting it to him. He jumped and panted. You and Izuku fell on the ground and were immobilized.
"I can't take your quirks, I can't take it all," He turned to Izuku and you.
"This boy has multiple quirks, and this girl doesn't have any at all," He mumbled.

"You two have to be eliminated," He shot air force and you flew back near a hill.
"Mr.Deku! Miss Toothless!" Katsuma and Mahoro ran to check on you two.
"Go you kids, they're after you," Izuku said getting up.
"We have to protect-"
"ZUKU-KUN!!" You pushed him away as you got shot with the beams from the man.

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled as you fell on the floor, coughing up blood.
"Just go you two, I'm fine," You gagged out.
"No please! Leave them alone!" Mahoro sent a giant hologram of a blobby you and Izuku. Just then, Bakugou charged back as sent an explosion.

"LEAVE THE HELL DEKU AND LIZARD BASTARD ALONE!!"