5: Week One Is Done

-Kaycee's POV-

It has become a recurring thing where Sean and I watch Friends or The Office then we fall asleep on the couch together. "Shamu wake up! It's Tate's birthday we have to call her!" I shook him and he groaned. "Fine I will call her you stay here" I reached for my phone and face timed her. "Tate McRae!! You are eighteen!!" I screamed as she picked up. "I know!! But I don't think I'm celebrating this year I got the flu" she sneezed. "Aww I'm sorry Tate! I'm also sorry your boyfriend won't wake up to wish you a happy birthday" I told her. "He will wake up soon enough" she looked hopeful so I smiled at her. "Shamu come one wake up! It's Tate's eighteenth birthday! Come on!" I groaned and hit him. "Ricebowl I'm tired we were up till one watching Friends!" he groaned and turned the other way. "If you get up I will make you French toast and I will help with dinner again!" I smiled at him and he shot up. "Okay fine but it's just because I don't wanna make breakfast" he smiled and I hit the top of his head. "Oww Ricebowl!!" he rubbed his head. "Happy Birthday Tate I love you so much!" he took my phone from me. "I love you too!" she sniffled. "What's wrong?" he asked and I laughed. "She's sick Shamu she said it earlier" I giggled. "I was asleep!" he countered back. "Yeah on my lap like you have been all night!" I playfully yelled at him. "Oh my god you didn't! I'm going to get you back! The tickle monster is coming!" he yelled. "Noooooo" I whined and grabbed a pot for protection. "Caitlin a pot isn't going to protect you we have been over this" he eyed me. "Charles I'm warning you!" I screamed as he caught me. "Put me down Charles!!" I whined and tried to kick and hit him. "Kayc, Sean I gotta go Tati, Tahani, Gabe, Josh and Sheaden are here even though I told them not to come" she rolled her eyes. "Okay bye Tate! Love you!" I shouted as she hung up. "Good morning Ricebowl" he kissed my forehead and before you assume anything no he's not cheating on Tate it's a platonic thing he's been doing all week. "Good morning Shamu" I hugged his waist cause of the height difference as he hugged my head. "Good morning kids!" Cheuk came down the stairs. "Good morning Cheuk! Coffee?" I asked him and he gave me a grateful nod. I made five French toasts to see if my French toast was really as amazing as everyone says. "Here you guys go Shamu don't eat mine I'm going to go wake up Ayden" I said and he threw his napkin at me. 

"Ayden come on wake up" I whispered to him. "I smell French toast" he whispered as he got up. "Well you are right! It's down stairs Buddy!" I hopped off his bed and pushed him towards the door and he turned to me. "Go on Buddy I'll be there in a second" I told him and he exited the room. I walked around the room not really knowing what I was doing but I went with it. "Hey Kayc what are you doing the foods getting cold?" Sean asked me as he stopped at the doorway. "Shamu I have been gone for less than two minutes" I giggled at him. "Ricebowl it's been ten minutes" he looked at me concerned. "I just lost track of time that's all" I smiled and hopped on his back. "Ahh Kaycee we were starting to get worried" Miya put her hands on my face. "I'm okay I just lost track of time" I smiled at her. "What's on the agenda today Mom?" Sean asked as he settled back into his seat. "Nothing today everything was canceled because of the storm rolling in" Miya said and took a sip of her coffee as Sean looked at me. I gave him the we will talk about it later look so he rolled his eyes at me. "The storm won't hit till three so Sarah, Mom, Dad, Ayden and I will be going on the hike we did the first day where well Kaycee carried you boys up and down so you two don't have to go but we better get going" Serris said as she took a last bite of her cereal. "I'll stay I don't feel like carrying Sean up and down a mountain again so it's a pass for me" I said and took a bite of my French toast. I don't find amazing but it's okay I guess. "Yeah I don't feel like walking so I'll pass too" he said and drank some water. "Okay you two we will leave you two now don't do anything stupid keep it PG!" Sarah told us and hugged us both and we immediately puked in our mouths. "I have a girlfriend Sarah" Sean warned her. "And I have a well it's complicated" I scratched my head. "Let's go Sarah leave them alone let them be" Serris dragged her out and I mouthed her a thank you and she nodded at me. "So Friends, The Office, or taking a online dance class" Sean looked at me. "Smoothie then dance class?" I asked him with hopeful eyes. "Sure but you choose the class as I make you your smoothie got it?" he asked me and I nodded so I took out my laptop and started looking. "So there is JoJo's class or Nika's" I read off the classes that are willing to take us. "Let's do JoJo's I really don't feel like slamming my stomach on the floor" Sean chuckled and I joined the call. "Hey JoJo!" I waved through my laptop. "Peanut! Hi! You joining us today?" she asked me. "Yeah but we thought we would join early so Sean is making me a smoothie!" I giggled. "Well want to know what song we are doing today?" she asked me and I smiled. "Well today's class is going to be Overdose! I'm so excited! I have been working on this piece for so long!" she rambled to me. "Ricebowl smoothies done" Sean walked up behind me. "Thanks Shamu!!" I hugged him and started drinking my smoothie. "You guys do know this is a partner class?" JoJo asked us and we looked at each other and shrugged. "Yes! Will and Janelle have been wanting to pair you two for forever!" JoJo squealed. "Josh! Bailey! Tahani! Over here!" JoJo yelled. "Sean the Lew and Kaycee the Rice!" Josh yelled. "Hey Josh!" Sean and I waved. "Yo! You two taking a partner class?" Bailey asked and we nodded. "Oh uhm Kayc Tati and Gabe are partners now she's sorry really sorry she was forced" Tahani told me. "It's fine T honestly Tati would never hurt me purposely she has just as much bad blood with Gabe as me" I shrugged and chugged my smoothie. "Okay that's enough let's get started" JoJo clapped and hopped up giving us to Bailey.