part 19

This part will have a lot of parts of my backstory in it.
Everything except the rape part is true.
If you read this don't be sorry or anything it made me stronger.
So let's begin.

Y/N p.o.v.

I knew they were going to ask but I didn't want to answer it.
I knew I had to.
I sighed and looked at them painfully.

"Well .... I had a very normal life.
A sweet mother who loves me and your father, well, step-father. They were always there for me. But fings sometimes just don't go well in a relationship. My 'parents' argued more often when I was around age 4 or 5. They started screaming that in the evening when I was in my room.
Not much later, they had split up for the first time. My step-father had also been away for a long time and only came when it was really necessary or when I wanted to do something fun. Sure it is great to know that he comes when I want to but it is not the same. I then also changed my mind. I thought if you can hurt me, I can too. Honestly, I thought, and I still feel that it was my fault. But often said it was not so. Later they got back together but it was staggering. Because after that they often broke up. In one of the cases I myself moved to a completely different family. They were very nice and had two daughters. Me and the youngest daughter had become very good friends. I am still very grateful to them. They showed me a side of myself that was almost never there. The happy me. But I was only really happy when I returned to live with my own mother and heard that I would have a sister. My little sister belonged to my step-mom and dad. (If you have a brother or no siblings you can leave it out or change it.) I was so happy when I heard this. I also promised myself that I would do everything I could to keep her safe even if I was in pain myself.
Although I did not know that this would actually happen. Because when I was eleven something happened ... I was at school and my sister was in bed at home. Apparently my mother was then arrested for a crime .. I still did not know what she did / had but I was no longer allowed to live with her. I had to live with my step-father .. And believe me that was the worst time of my life .. I secretly didn't like my step-father anymore after all those arguments. But I never expected it could be worse than that. My joy took a leap of faith when I lived there ... He was like a master and I his slave who had to listen. And when you don't do it, I got it. I was scolded for: mistake of a child, a devil child, waste of space and he said to me more and more often: “You are not my child so you have to respect me I am not for you!” Those were not the only punishments that I got. I get beaten and kicked and sometimes I had to do things that are not human for someone at that age. Even now I still have nightmares of him when he lies long without me ... Or from the day that he hit me so hard that I ..... could not breathe and only blood from my mouth and nose came. Two days after the day of the bleeding ..... He wanted to evict me from the house. He didn't want to see me in his eyes anymore. I heard my sister cry. But I knew it would be better ... I would do anything he would never hit her if he wanted me. That was my spell then. The only reason I was with him was my sister ... I often stopped myself from jumping out the window or letting my arms bleed so far that I would fall down. And I only ate dinner for my sister ... I would do anything for her. She was my only light then and still. But that's why I had to leave to protect her. I had made sure that she would have a normal life without pain. But of course I didn't know that Jeff was coming ... And that I was pretty much it. That's my story ... well, in short.Oh one thing tho. There ... I became depressed and trusted few people ... but for some reason I immediately felt safe with Jeff ... as if he would lead me where I belonged. With a family. And look everything is good now and I am taking small steps towards more happiness. Although I still act now sometimes that everything is going well. You will never see me cry for anyone unless I really can't control it. But don't worry ...... I'm ok ........ Really.....The only thing I fear for are the dreams about me deing over and over again...  "