Escapee

So, this chapter is from Baby's POV, since you got scooped last chapter. Also, this picture is not relevant to the story. I just found it on the internet (it's not mine), and thought it looked cute.

{Baby's POV}

After I got rid of Will, I turned to Mike. "Hello? You're welcome!"

Mike looked at me confused. "What? Aren't you going to kill me?"

I almost panicked. I thought Will had told him. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Why would I want to kill you."

He still looked confused, but a little bit more calm. "The animatronics at the other location I worked at always tried to kill me. So, I thought you would try and so the same."

I mentally sighed in relief. He didn't know. "We wouldn't do that. Sure, we might scare you for a little fun, but could you blame us? It gets really boring down here. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah. Now that Will is gone, for good, we can get down to business."

Mike looked at me with a surprised expression. "For good? He's gone for good? Wow. Also, um, what business are we talking about?"

I mentally smiled. "We need your help. We are trapped here, and can't leave. We want to experience the world! To see the sky! You can help us, right?" I feigned innocence, waiting for his answer.

"What do you need me to do? Give you the keys to the exit? Yeah, I don't see that happening." He said, jokingly.

Now, I looked at him, revealing my true nature. "Actually, we had something else in mind." I looked at Foxy as he entered the room. I nodded towards Mike, and Foxy seemed to understand.

He grabbed Mike from behind, and made him scream. It was only then I noticed his missing faceplate. It doesn't matter, he won't look that way for long. He picked up Mike, and started to go through the secret passage connecting my room to Foxy's room.

Mike grabbed something from his belt, but I realised what it was too late. He shocked Foxy with his taser, and ran off into the darkness.

I turned to look at Foxy, fuming with anger. "I thought he didn't have anything to defend himself. That's what you said!"

He looked at the ground in shame.

I had an idea. "You know what? We'll scoop you first. Get in the scooping room!!!" I shouted.

He looked almost...scared. I don't care. He ruined it. Now I had to think of a new way to trap him.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARKIMOO GAMING WITH TOY FREDDY}

It was done. I had scooped Foxy, and now he was the main body of what I will call, "Ennard". Now, to find Mike. Ugh...this is going to be "fun".

{No POV}

Baby walked off, going to find the others so they can make a plan. Before she closed the door, she failed to notice the wires slithering out past the door.

A/n: Hello, my Legendary readers. Yes, that's what I will call you!!!  Anyway, so, basically, if you ever have any questions about the story, just comment. Also, just wait for next chapter. Unlikely alliances will be formed, people will die, and most importantly, you will return. And, as always, stay safe, stay healthy, stay Legendary.

-The Lost Legend 👻👻