Chapter 2: Taken out

Number 2 let's go...

Also, peep the house. Rich kid shit.

————————————————————————

The sight of blood and gore had never scared me, I have seen enough of that throughout my lifetime, well enough to last me a million lifetimes. What did however was seeing my mother's lifeless body bleeding out on the floor, and I knew that before I could focus on my safety, I had to make sure that she was cleaned up and got the goodbye that she deserved. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't know that she had the right send off.

I carefully cleaned her wounds and patched them up with a first aid box. I could handle the blood I just didn't want to see my mother...defeated; she wasn't and never will be, it's my job to carry on her legacy.
I cried and cried whilst doing this. It was always her caring for me and never would I have thought that the roles would be reversed.

I refuse to let her be remembered like this, she deserves to be remembered for the amazing women that she was, not just another tragic homicide. I paced to my room and slumped on my bed.

Think Sienna, think! What do I do? I had to be smart about this, I knew if I went about this the wrong way I would be captured and killed by these unknown people who where so desperate to have me just like my poor mother.

Maybe if I debated with them they will leave me alone?
Don't be stupid Sienna whoever these people are they surely don't give a fuck about your life.

What is I payed them?
Absolutely not, they sounded like entitled fucks plus my standards are way higher than that.

After a while of deep thinking it eventually came to me. My mom always told me that if anything had happened to her, everything I would ever need would be in the safe, I was never allowed to touch the safe unless I was in a situation like this. Having possibly discovered the root to my safety, I suddenly sprint towards her office and dig through the cupboards to find the safe, hidden deep.

The password was simple, mine and her birthdays 1203, it wasn't hard to guess, I would have thought such a cunning person like her would have made it something only Einstein could figure out. Then it clicked, only her dumbass daughter had to figure it out so she made it easy. Thanks mom, I love the support.

Once I opened it, I noticed that it was filled with a lot of different things. First I pulled out this massive file as it was the most vivid thing, my eyes widened at the thickness of it.
Damn I love reading but do I really have to read all this?

There were tabs, probably due to my mom's obsession with organising on the side of the file so I was thankful I didn't have to search the whole thing. I scanned the tabs on the folder and saw that there was a section that told me who to call and instructions of what to do if anything happened to her.
This all seems way to organised and thought out.
There has to be more to it.
Nothing ever comes this easy.

I dug deeper in the safe to retrieve a phone, it was labelled untraceable so no one would know it was me making the call.
I called the number I was provided with and read out a message my mother had previously written which told them that she was dead and her body needed to be handled.

I felt bad for the person on the other side of the phone, I sounded like a robot.
Do you fucking blame me? I'm still creeped out by all of this!

With a simple "ok" they hung up the phone. At this point I was full of confusion, why are there all these protocols in place? I didn't question further, I just had to do what it told me to. Which was funny because I never do what I'm told but my instinct reminded me it was smart to do so.