❤︎Episode 2

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁~

Tensions ran high

"For the sanity of everyone else, can you shut the fuck up for two seconds."

"She's such a little shit."

A surprise text

"Islanders be prepared, tonight you will be joined by two new arrivals!!"

"Hey guys!!"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The two new arrivals, shake things up.

🌼🌼
ᴄᴜᴇs ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴊsᴋsᴋs

Nᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ! Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!

The islanders gasp as they watch the two new arrivals come over. Two gorgeous looking boys smile from excitement as they walk over to greet the islanders. One of them has a full sleeve of tattoos along with a tattoo on his neck. He quite buff with clear defined muscles. The other one is a little more slim with no tattoos.

𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝐽𝐴𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐾

Jay:"Hey, I'm Jay, I'm 28 years old, I'm from Seattle and I'm a tattoo artist. Back home I'm known as a bit of a player. If I go out clubbing, I usually always leave with a girl by my side. Despite my friends calling me a player, I'm really not hahaha. I'm actually a big softy. Coming into the mansion I'm looking for someone who I can really connect with, and I'm not afraid of treading on a few toes to get what I want."

𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑂𝐾 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝐺

Hoseok:"Hey! I'm Hoseok, I'm 25 and I'm bartender and I'm from Miami! You can definitely call me a party animal. Anywhere there's a party you know I'm there hahaha. I'm definitely someone with a massive heart with a lot of love to give so I just hope the girl for me is in the mansion.

𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁

The islanders engage in a hug with the two new islanders, making them as welcome as possible.

Jennie:"Should we all go and sit. I'm Jennie by the way."

She links arms with both boys and walks over to the fire pit. She makes sure to sit in between them as the islanders follow and sit with them.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Should we all go and sit meh meh meh. She's such a little slag. Haha that was mean, oh well. She is."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Once everyone is sat around the fire pit, the girls gawk at the new arrivals. Questions are instantly thrown their way.