~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14~

You set your hands on the desk with a big sigh "Here goes nothing." You whispered to yourself as you unfolded your hands revealing Zane sitting on your palm "Hello." He greeted as Jack and Mr. Liu stared at Zane wide-eyed. "This is what we wanted to show you." (B/N) said making you shoot a glare down at him. (B/N) nervously laughed as Zane stepped off your hand "I'm Zane."
    "Woah..." Jack awed as Mr. Liu looked up at you "Do you have the others?..." He whispered sternly, making you tense up. After a few seconds of not responding, you eventually did with a nod. "Good...can I see them?" Mr. Liu asked, making you tense up once again. "O-Okay..." You said as you unzipped your belt bag making the ninja poke out.
    "Finally..." Nya gasped with an expression full of relief "Sorry little guys." You said as you took off your belt bag then lightly set it on the counter. "Where are we?.." Lloyd asked as they looked around "Hi!.." Jack greeted making the ninja jump "Hi...." Jay said as he backed up a bit only for you to block him with your hand.
    "It's okay Jay...they're friendly." You said but he stayed pressed up against your hand shivering. Mr. Liu looked at all the ninja with a small smile before whispering to you "Where's Master Wu?..."
    You sighed before answering "We don't know..we do know that he's out there..." You whispered as the other ninjas looked around a bit nervous...I mean you can't blame them. Out of nowhere, you heard Jay scream. Everyone turned to him "What is it, Jay?" Cole asked Jay making him point over to a table where a cat slept.
    "Ohh.." Jack said as you felt Jay still shaking against your hand "It's okay Jay, it's asleep." Nya reassured him as you traced your thumb in Jay's hair, making him look up at you with a little smile.
    "The cat won't hurt you, I'll make sure of it." Mr, Liu said glaring at the sleeping cat making Jack giggle. "It's nice to meet you guys!" Jack exclaimed making the ninja turn to him "Nice to meet you too." Kai said. "Okay.." Mr. Liu let out a big sigh making everyone turn to him "Why did you two have them?" Mr. Lie asked turning his attention to you and (B/N).
    "(Y/N) said (she/he/they) found them in a box on the street." (B/N) answered making Mr. Liu and Jack look at you with strange glares. "Yeah, that's where I found them..." You said with a nervous laugh "How'd you get in the box?" Jack asked looking down at the ninjas "One of your kind did." Zane answered "Yeah, it was some man. He kept us for a while before dumping us on the street separating us from our sensei." Jay said still in your hand.
    "Aw poor little guys.." Jack said with a frown "Was he in a car? What did it look like?" Mr. Liu asked, making you think a bit "It was a black van. I don't know what kind of car it was though." You answered, making Mr. Liu nod "Where did you see the car last?" Mr. Liu asked "On Yang Street. Why do you ask?"
    Mr. Liu went quiet, causing you and the others to give each other worried glances "Mr. Liu?...." Jack asked as Mr. Liu looked back up at you "Can I see your phone? I want to show you something." Mr. Liu asked, making you raise a brow then pull out your phone "Okay?.." You handed Mr. Liu your phone. After he typed on your phone for a few minutes a voice began to talk out of your phone "Breaking news: A black van has careened off a cliffside near Yang Street."

Word Count: 648 words