Prologue: Back To Where it All Started

(M/C): Mane Color

(M/C): Mane Color

(T/C): Tail Color

(C/C): Coat Color

(E/C): Eye Color

(A/N): This will help describe how you look throughout the story.

Third P.O.V.

Equestria: the peaceful kingdom full of very magical creatures is land co-ruled by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. For years going on, seven ponies who are best friends went on many adventures together to not only teach themselves, but all of Equestria the meaning of friendship. Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic, Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty, Pinkie Pie, the Element of Laughter, Fluttershy, the Element of Kindness, Applejack, the Element of Honesty, Rarity, the Element of Generosity, and (Y/N), the Element of Heroism. Along the way, many roadblocks of specific, historic villains got in their way in order to take over all of Equestria. Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek, The Storm King, and Cozy Glow were these villains and made many attempts to try to destroy and rule Equestria, but thanks to the Mane 7, these villains perished and were defeated for good. However, not everything was peaceful once more when the threats have been abolished. Grogar, the former emperor of Ancient Equestria brought all of the villains back and made an alliance with them to rule Equestria together. Now, the biggest battle all of Equestria has ever faced happened and the Mane 7 try to stand together once again to defeat them, but this time teamwork and friendship won't be enough. (Y/N), the Element of Heroism was the main victim to Grogar as he was the one to have magic unlike anyone else in Equestria. The battle is taking place in a open field outside of Ponyville, Cloudsdale, and Canterlot. We now see (Y/N) battling Grogar and trying to defend the rest of the Mane 7 as they are both on the ground exchanging magic hits from each other. He is an alicorn with (C/C) coat, (M/C) mane, (T/C) tail, and he has (E/C) eyes.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Yeah. . . this is me. So all of you are probably wondering, why is there an extremely handsome alicorn stallion fighting a psychotic blue ram and risking his life to try to save 6 beautiful mares and the entire world? Well, it's kind of hard to explain. I never thought in my life that my fate would to come here and risk my life to protect this world and those that I love dearly. But the thing is, is that I made a promise, and I never break my promises to anyone. What? You want to know what that promise is? Alright, let's go all the way back to how it started. Pinkie, would you do the honors?

Pinkie Pie: Sure (Y/N). Leave it to me. *swipes the screen back all the to the start*

Thanks, Pinkie. Now to where it all begin. . .