Micah Bell: First Time

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: You and Micah have been seeing each other for a short time, taking it somewhat slow per your request. Finally Micah asks you what's going on and you tell him the truth that you had worried would be a problem for him. Turns out, it wasn't.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut, Virgin Reader

Word count: 3600

The gang had been having a little party, just an excuse to laugh, sing, and drink but you weren't going to complain about it. Of course, you and Micah had shared a few drinks, leaving you both a little tipsy.

The night had ended up with you both in your tent, which wasn't completely uncommon since you had been together for a short time now. You were laying on your cot with Micah hovering above you, his mouth on yours in heated kisses.

What brought you out of the moment was the feeling of Micah tugging on your belt.

"Micah" you broke away from the kiss as you wrapped your hand around his wrist, stilling his movements.

"What's wrong?" Micah asked as he pulled away, just enough to be able to look down at your face.

"Can...can we not do this right now?" you asked shyly.

"...sure" Micah nodded as he removed his hand from your belt and moved off of you. You sat up and shuffled further up the bed, Micah slightly moving to sit beside you. "Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, of course. Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong" you assured him. "We've just been drinking...another time, yeah?" you asked with a small smile.

"...sure" Micah nodded again but he was suspicious of your answer. Something wasn't right and your smile wasn't very convincing.

It wasn't the first time that you had completely shot him down just as things were about to progress. He had assumed that you just wanted to wait a while, which he didn't understand but still reluctantly accepted. However, now he was thinking that there was something else going on.

- - - - -

"How long have you had this place set up?" you asked as you both rode up to the little camp Micah had set up near Strawberry. This was the first time you had been up here.

"Since we set up camp at Horseshoe Overlook. Was just using it to scout out a lead but decided to keep it up just in case. Nobody's found it yet" Micah told you with a small shrug.

"So the stagecoach is meant to come by tomorrow morning?" you asked as you dismounted your horse and hitched her just outside of the camp, Micah following your lead.

"Yeah, pretty early but we'll be good here until then" Micah nodded, leading you further into the little camp.

The two of you got comfortable in the camp, lighting the campfire and sitting in front of you. You both ate and talked about nothing of much importance.

By the time you were finished and the talking had died down, it was getting dark, the fire illuminating the little camp. You were sitting beside Micah, leaning into his side with his arm wrapped around you.

Cuddling was never something that Micah did...not until you started seeing each other anyway. He would never admit it but you had quite the effect on him, making him do things he would never even consider going in the past.

You knew that some people questioned what you saw in Micah, why you were with him, but you couldn't explain in. Something just drew you in and you cared about him, and you were pretty sure that he cared about you too, even if he had a tough time admitting it from time to time.