❤️ ƒιƒту-ƒσυя

"Yeah, I guess... Jaemin said he's been shot there before" Miyoung shrugged, she felt bad. On the other hand, Jiahui was shaking. "Hey, it's ok... He'll be ok"

Miyoung rushes to her side once again, giving her a warm embrace.

"B-But..."

"He hasn't fainted, I bet he'll just need a bit of rest" Miyoung cooed, petting Jiahui's head.

Jiahui has to reply, and she did— On the verge of crying, and with a shaky, cracking voice.

"T-The last time h-he was injured... H-He came back with s-scars e-everywhere" She sniffled, silently crying into her friend's shoulder.

"It's fine... He's fine. Even though I have only known him for a day, I know that he is a strong guy. He leads the three other boys" Miyoung tried to get her into the fun mood she was in before.

"I guess.. You're right..." Jiahui sniffed one more time before wiping her nose and letting go of the hug. "I just really hope that two bullets won't hurt him"

"They won't"

"Ok..." Jiahui lazily stood up, thinking if another kiss on the lips could heal him completely.
Sadly, they were wounds of a bullet hole, and a kiss wouldn't work.

"C'mon, you can eat the rest of your food and then wait for him" Miyoung guided her back to her seat, letting her sit down a small pick up her chopsticks again.

❤️

"How's Donghyuck holding up?" Renjun questioned, looking through the review mirror.

"He's doing fine... Just losing some blood" Jaemin emphasized the 'some' because it differently wasn't a little.

"Well, I'll take the bullets out later and bandage him up. At least they didn't shoot him in the head, the would-be worse" At this point, Donghyuck had fainted, he lost more than a half a liter of blood.

"Well hurry up and get home! We can't let Donghyuck die!" Jeno looked down at their wounded, powerless, leader.

"I'm hurrying!" Renjun snapped back, pulling into their neighborhood.

"Just go over the speed limit, nobody fucking cares" Jaemin entered the conversation between the two, making Renjun sigh.

"I don't wanna kill an innocent person, we're here anyway" Renjun our the car in park, before opening the door to get out. The sun was setting meaning that little people are out, so they had to get Donghyuck out of the car without people noticing.

❤️

Jiahui was currently on the TV upstairs when she heard the door open, Jeno shifting her name.
Miyoung got startled, she was in there with her, and they were both watching TV.

"They're home!"