chapter 18

(All Might POV)

As soon as I hear the conversation that young (Y/N) and Bakugo had I go back into the school and call a meeting.

"Ok so what is it that you wanted to talk about All Might." Nezu says at the front of the big desk that seats Recovery Girl, Azawa, Nezu, and myself. "We all think that something is going on in (Y/N) home life." I say as I gesture towards Azawa and Recovery Girl. "Yes for the past few week (Y/N) has came in with cuts and  bruises but I didn't think much of it because I thought she was just training hard and it's not like she was in a worse case scenario like some students are when they come into my office" Recovery Girl takes a quick glance at me before she continues.
  "But today her fellow student Bakugo brought  her in with several broken bones and fractures and her face was all swollen like she got punched a million times. But when I asked her about it she lied about it." When she finished Nezu had a puzzled look on his face when he said. "I see how this might concern you all but I dont see how this could connect to her home life. I mean like you said there are some students that come in with  severe injuries all the time" And he took a quick glance at me just like Recovery Girl did.  "Well we all were concerned so we decided to have me go and follow her to see if it really was her home life. And when I followed her I found her and Bakugo talking about how she should stay at his house so her dad wouldn't bother her again. And so that's what brought up her home life but what bothered me is that her father is the 12 hero Mr. Storm so that's why we're here to discuss if it could really be her father."

I finished my story and wait for Nezu to respond. He just sat there for a while with a concerned look on his face trying to decide what to say. It felt like a solid 2 minutes before he said "Well there are some cases where hero's go bad and do some terrible things. And Mr. Storm has had some anger issues after his wife died a few years back." There was a long pause before he spoke again. "Ok I want all of you to keep a close eye on (Y/N) and if Mr. Storm is really doing this to her then at least she's safe for now with Bakugo's family. But I want Azawa to check on their house while she's there just in case her Father comes to look for her. And if she starts to go to her home I want you to report back to me on how her father reacts. If its good and he's just a lovely father happy to see his daughter then great but if its bad I want you to tell me  immediately and I'll bring backup for you. But hopefully it wont come to that." We all nod in agreement as the meeting ends and we all have a plan.

(Y/N) POV

After we got back to Bakugo's house Bakugo's mom shows me to the guest room which is right down the hall from Bakugo's room. His parents we're surprised to see me holding a dog but decided on to not say anything gladly. In fact Bakugo's dad was very fond of Skittles he even asked to hold him.

After I got all my things unpacked I sat on the guest bed flopped on my back and let out the biggest sigh I have ever done. I was just so exhausted from the past few days. First Bakugo found out about my father then I had to worry about him telling someone but he didn't he just comforted me when I needed it which is really really sweet and I didn't know Bakugo could even do sweet. Which makes it even more special. And then I got the worst beaten I have ever gotten but Bakugo took care of me he even offered to take me in when I needed it and I know Bakugo will always be there for me he will always protect me. Just think about all the nice things he's done for me makes me smile. And I get this feeling in my stomach. It's a warm comforting feeling swirling around my stomach. The feeling spreads throughout my body making me feel safe and warm and cozy. It's a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. It makes me feel at ease. I close my eyes and drift off to a nice warm and well needed sleep. And the last thing I think of before I drift off is me wishing that this wonderful feeling will never leave.