Fresh Blood

The boys and I make our way into a building to find a man lying bleeding but conscious on the ground. We crouch  down over him and noticed he had been bitten in the neck. "Hey, hey. don't worry. We're gonna call you some help, okay?" Sam said to the man as I pull out of a napkin and placed it over the wound. 

"Where is she? Where'd she go?!" Dean asked the man and he gestures vaguely down the alley. Sam and I stay with the man as Dean runs off in that direction. "Stay  with us. Stay with us." I said to the man. Then we hear Dean shouting and i look over at Sam, who nods at me.

I run over to another open section and see the vampire right on Dean but he sticks a syringe in her neck. She convulses and falls to the ground, unconscious. Dean let's out breath and looks over at me as I frown at him. 

"What?" He asked.

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" I said to him.

"Ah, that's just chum in the water. Worked, didn't it?" Dean said and I scoff and shake my head.

We brought the vampire to our motel room, which is a dingier room than what we usually occupy; old mattresses line the walls, blocking out all external light. The vampire is tied to a chair in the middle of the room; Sam, Dean and I circle her.

"You with us?" Dean asked she wakes up fully, then struggles against her bonds. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere." I said to her as she looks up at us in fear.

"Where's your nest?" Sam asked her. "What?" She said, confused. "Your nest...where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean said. "I don't know what you're talking about. Please! I don't feel good." She pleads to us. "Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean threatens her.

"Just let me go." She cries. "Yeah, you know we can't do that." I said. "I'm telling you the truth. I'm just...I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!" She said, panicked.

"You took something?" Sam asked. "Yes! I can't...come down. I just want to come down." She said, freaking out.

"What's your name?" I asked her. "Lucy." She replied then she looks around at us. "Please, just let me go." Lucy pleads. "All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go." Sam said.

"You will?" She asked then she looks at Dean, who nods, then shoots me and Sam a confused look over her head. "Uh, I don't really...um, it's not that clear. I was at Spider." She explains.

"Spider?" Sam asked. "The club on Jefferson. And there was this guy...he was buying me drinks." Lucy said. "This guy...what's he look like?" I asked her. "He was old, like thirty. He had brown hair, a leather jacket...Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer...he had something for me." She explained.

"Something?" Sam asked. "Something new. Better than anything you've ever tried. He put a few drops in my drink." She said. "Was the drug red and thick?" Dean asked her and she nods. "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with." Dean said.

"What?" She asked. "You just took a big shot of the nastiest virus out there." Dean said. "You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No...The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I get so hungry." Lucy said.

"So you busted out?" I asked and she nods. "But it won't wear off...whatever he gave me?" She said. "Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?" Dean asked. "Yeah...And smells. And I can...hear blood pumping." Lucy said. "I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean said to her.