𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"SO, I'M THROWING A party for Bella's birthday tonight." Alice informed the family. Emma let out a loud groan.

"Shush." Alice dismissed her.

"Do I have to attend?" Emma asked.

"Yes! You have to help me decorate!"

"What if your decorations all of a sudden disappear and I can't help?" Emma asked with a suggestive smile.

"You touch my decorations I'll burn you." Alice told her sternly. Emma glared at her  before letting out an annoyed huff, crossing her arms over her chest  like a child. The family of course found all of this amusing. "Come on, we're going to be late." Alice jumped up off the couch but Emma didn't move. Jasper looked at his sister before sighing. He stood up and walked  over to her before picking her up bridal style and carrying her out of the house.

"I don't appreciate this!" Emma yelled. They entered Rosalie's car, Emma being placed in the driver's seat. She glared at her brother through the rear view mirror as he sat down beside Alice. Amelia got in the passengers side and Edward entered his own vehicle before they took off. Emma sped towards the school behind Edward and let out a groan when she saw the dreadful place. This was the last year, she reminded herself.

Emma parked the car, leaning her head against the steering wheel as she took the keys out. Alice and Jasper got out of the car whilst Amelia and Emma decided to wait for a few minutes.

"Em!" Amelia quickly hissed, grabbing the blonde's attention. Amelia nodded her head over to where Bella and Edward were when suddenly a boy with long dark hair and russet skin appeared beside the couple.

"Is that him?" Emma whispered, knowing if she talked louder Edward would hear them.

"Mhm."

"Hey, he's not bad looking at least." Emma shrugged, a smile playing on her pink lips.

"The real translation: He's not Edward so I approve."

"If she leaves him, it solves all of our problems. I nor Jazz will be tempted, which keeps us in control. We can move with no attachments. Edward will get over her because I'll force him to. And I won't be so moody all the time." Emma shrugged her shoulders before getting out of the car. Amelia chuckled before looping her arm with Emma's. The two entered the school building and met up with Jasper and Alice.

"What did you say?" Alice asked, looking at Amelia.

"What are you talking about?" Amelia asked, cocking her head slightly.

"Emma's smiling in school." Jasper quickly elaborated. "You must've said something to her."

"Oh, it's nothing dearest brother of mine. I'm just very amused at the current moment. Don't worry, it'll go away soon." Emma waved off. Jasper sent her an amused look before walking with Alice, Amelia and Emma following them.

"Bella!" Alice suddenly says, taking it upon herself to hop over the stair handle and landing  effortlessly on the ground as she appeared in front of Bella and Edward. Emma, Jasper, and Amelia continued down the stairs like normal people before standing a ways back except for Amelia who decided to join Alice's side. Emma held her brother's hand before watching the  interaction.

"Happy birthday!" Alice smiled. Bella quickly shushed her as the two exchanged hugs. Alice took a step back before handing Bella her birthday present.

"I thought I said no presents." Bella tells her, taking the present from her hands.

"I've already seen you open it and guess what, you love it!" Alice smiled.

"Take it now before she gets pushy." Amelia warned the brunette. Alice glared at her before  turning her head back towards Bella with a smile.

"You're going to wear it tonight." Alice continues. "Our place." Bella held a reluctant look on her face. "Come on, please. It'll be fun."

Emma watched with amusement as her brother started to concentrate on Bella's emotions. He  slowly started to change them until she finally gave in.

"Okay. Alright."

"Okay, great! I'll see you at seven." Alice smiled before looping her arms with Amelia and turning to walk away.

"Hey, Jasper! No far with the whole mood control thing!" Bella snapped.

Jasper smirked at her.  "Sorry, Bella. Happy-" He was cut off by the look she gave him.  "Nevermind." Emma smirked in amusement before pulling her brother away from the two. Bella watched them go.

"Huh." She started. Edward looked at.

"What?"

"Emma didn't glare at me." Bella told him with a smile.

"She was thinking about it." Edward told her. Bella's smile immediately deflated before she let out a sigh, taking it upon herself to walk to her next classroom.

 Bella's smile immediately deflated before she let out a sigh, taking it upon herself to walk to her next classroom

777 words

Authors note: Next chapter just breaks my heart🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH