N

Yoongi came to life with a gasp, shooting up in the small cot he had been laying on.

"Jimin!" A boy Yoongi had never seen before scrambled up from his chair and hurried over. "Are you alright? How are you feeling? What happened?"

Yoongi was confused and he shuffled away from the boy. "What the hell- who are you? Where am I? Where did that man go?"

The boy stopped and tilted his head. "Jimin, do you not remember me?"

"What the fuck is a Jimin?!" Yoongi shouted.

The boy looked hurt and confused and he took a step back.

Yoongi jumped off the bed, landing on unsteady legs. He saw he was in a nurse's room at school. He had been here a few times before, for headaches and small cuts.

"Jimin, wait, I don't think you should be-"

"Stop calling me Jimin!" Yoongi shouted, backing away from the boy. He scanned the room for the masked man but there was no one else in the room. He spotted a bathroom and ran into it, locking it behind him so the boy couldn't follow him in.

He took a few calming breaths, trying to figure out what was going on.

And then he lifted his head and glanced into the mirror.

A boy stared back at him.

But it wasn't him.

This boy had a different shaped face. Different jawline. Fuller lips. Different eyes. Darker skin. Different hair.

His body was different from Yoongi's too- stronger muscles and bigger thighs. Smaller hands. Abs.

Yoongi screamed.

Instantly, the boy was pounding on the door. "Jimin! Are you okay? Please, open the door!"

Yoongi trembled for a few moments, his mind spinning in terror and confusion.

What happened to his body? Whose body was this? Why and how did this happen? What's a Jimin? Where was the man? Who was the anxious boy outside?

He took a few moments to compose himself, avoiding looking at the mirror again, and finally opened the door.

"Baby, please tell me what's going on," the boy pleaded, looking concerned.

Yoongi decided he had no choice but to trust him.

"What's your name?" Yoongi asked.

The boy blinked. "Baby, you know me. Did you hit your head when you fell?"

So Jimin fell and that's why he was at the nurse.

"When did I fall? What happened?" Yoongi demanded.

The boy held a hand out. "I think you may have retrograde amnesia. Come on, lay back down and I'll tell you what happened."

Yoongi tensed at the hand, but then slowly forced himself to accept it.

The boy guided him back to the bed gently. "How do you feel? Should I get the nurse?"

Yoongi shook his head and winced when that hurt. He raised a hand to touch his hair. It was a different texture than his own. "No, just, tell me what happened."

"We were in the cafeteria and then you just suddenly screamed and collapsed off your seat. You were having a seizure, it looked like, and then you passed out. You were out for a few hours." The boy informed him.

He looked genuinely concerned for whoever Jimin was, and Yoongi felt he could trust the boy, at least a little. There was no way this kind boy was the masked man who had attacked him.

"What's your name?" Yoongi asked him.

The boy looked hurt. "Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. Baby, we've been dating for almost a year."

So Jimin wasn't straight. Good to know.

Yoongi nodded to himself. "I'm Min Yoongi."

Namjoon looked quizzically at him. "...Yoongi?"

Yoongi nodded. "I'm eighteen, a senior here."

Namjoon stood up. "Okay, I'm getting the nurse."

Yoongi groaned. "You don't believe me!"

"Just lay down, Jimin." Namjoon told him sweetly. "You'll feel better soon!"

"I'm not Jimin!" Yoongi shouted after him, pounding his fists on the mattress.

He sighed, resting his forehead on his knees.

How the hell was he supposed to fix this when he didn't even know what this was?