I

Yoongi sat between Hoseok and Namjoon on Jimin's bed, slightly squished.

He grabbed Hoseok's arm and nuzzled his face into the boys side.

He had missed his boyfriend so much.

Namjoon gave them both a look, jealous to see his little Jimin hugging a stranger. "Right, so, we should start with getting the obvious out of the way. Did you have any enemies, Yoongi?"

He felt weird calling Jimin that, but something was clearly wrong here and all the normal rules of the universe didn't seem to exist anymore.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, no one. I had like two internet friends and Hobi, and that was it. I hate people, I never got into fights or anything like that."

Namjoon looked to Hoseok, who looked as lost as he did. "And you didn't kill him, right?"

Hoseok glared. "Of course not! I wanted to marry Yoongi!"

"Aww, babe, really?" Yoongi cooed, cupping the boys face.

Namjoon cleared his throat loudly. "Okay, well, think back. Someone out there wanted you dead, so you had to have pissed someone off. Even if it was something small, or something that happened years ago, it could be vital."

Yoongi frowned but forced himself to think back. He wondered how and why he still had his memories. 

"I mean, the only thing I can think of is last year, at the town's music festival. Everyone thought this other guy was gunna win, and when I came out of nowhere and took first place, he was pissed as hell. But like I said, that was last year, I don't think he killed me a year later over some dumb award." Yoongi shrugged. 

"Who was the guy?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi didn't need to think about it. 

"Kim Seokjin."