A

His heart stopped.

Seokjin? Seokjin?

No, Yoongi was wrong. He had to be.

Namjoon had been friends with Seokjin since elementary school! There was no way Seokjin was capable of murder.

Hoseok looked confused. "Who is that?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Like I said, I don't think it's him, but he's the only person whose ever come close to hating me."

Hoseok jumped off the bed. "Let's get him." He punched his fist into his hand. 

Namjoon jumped up too. "Stop! There was no way Jin did this! He's not an angry person! And he would never resort to murder over something so small!"

"How do you know that for sure?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow at him. "You know, you accused me of murder but I never asked you the same question."

Yoongi jumped between them before things could escalate. "Let's just go talk to him first, and then we can go from there, okay?"

"How are we even going to bring this up?" Namjoon asked. "He'll suspect something if we're just like, 'hey remember that contest you lost last year? And now the guy who took first place is dead? Any comments?'"

"You're his friend, you should go talk to him." Yoongi decided. "Bring your phone and record everything so Hobi and I can listen to it later."

Namjoon sighed. "I don't want to trick my friend like this."

"If he's the killer, he's not your friend." Hoseok snorted.

Yoongi grabbed the tallest boys phone and slipped it into Namjoon's pocket. "Here. Drive us to his house. We'll wait in the car."

"I-"

Hoseok pushed him to the door. "Now!"

Namjoon argued with them the whole drive to Seokjin's house, but the two boys were firm on the subject.

It was as he rang Seokjin's doorbell that he wondered that if it really was someone new in Jimin's body, then where was Jimin?