O

"Parents are still out." Namjoon mused as he parked the car across the street from Seokjins house. "And I still don't see Taehyung."

"Good." Hoseok growled, unbuckling his seat belt. "Less witnesses."

Yoongi rested his hand on Hoseok's shoulder. "Love the enthusiasm, the energy is definitely there, but let's get a confession before we start breaking bones."

"It's the other way around." Hoseok cracked his knuckles. "We break some bones to get a confession."

They all climbed out and Namjoon led the way to the house.

"Just don't straight up attack him." He pleaded as he rang the doorbell.

The door opened and Seokjin smiled when he saw Namjoon and Jimin, but he looked a little confused to see Hoseok. "Joon-ah, what's up?"

"Can we come in? We just wanna ask some questions." Namjoon asked.

"You sound like a cop." Hoseok said, pushing his way inside.

Seokjin stepped back in surprise. "Uh...sure...come on in?"

Namjoon entered with an apology while Yoongi followed, closing the door behind them.

"Where were you on the night of the 9th?" Hoseok demanded.

Seokjin blinked. "I- what?"

"Please just answer his questions." Namjoon pleaded. "And then we'll leave and I'll explain everything later."

Seokjin looked confused, angry and anxious. "What the fuck is going on? Who even are you?"

"Answer the question!" Hoseok shouted. "Where were you?!"

"Here!" Seokjin shouted back. "I was at home all night! What's it fucking to you?"

"Can you prove it?" Yoongi asked.

Seokjin looked at him. "Jungkook was having a sleepover here that night, he and Taehyung can both vouch for me."

"Not enough evidence, they could be lying to cover for you." Hoseok snapped.

"Covering for me for what?!" Seokjin was bewildered. "What the hell is going on?!"

"Jin, I'm sorry." Namjoon stepped up. "Hoseok here was close to Yoongi, and he just wants some answers."

"What the fuck kind of answers does he think I can give?" Seokjin asked. "It's not like I fucking killed Yoongi!"

"Prove it!" Hoseok glared.

"I did!" Seokjin glared back. "I was home all night! Ask my parents or Tae or Jungkook! They stayed up all night! They saw me here from sunset to sunrise!"

Yoongi tugged on Namjoon's sleeve. "I don't think it's him. The man who attacked me in my room was taller and stronger than him."

Namjoon sighed. "I knew Jin wasn't a killer."

He grabbed Hoseoks arm. "Come on."

"Wait- what?!" Hoseok protested as Namjoon led them back to his car. "I didn't even get to break his nose yet!"

Seokjin watched them go, his thoughts spinning.

He raised a hand to cover his dainty little nose protectively.

"What the fuck?" He asked the empty house.