I

Yoongi leaped out of the car before it came fully to a halt, racing up the steps to his old home.

"Baby, be careful!" Hoseok and Namjoon both gasped, then glared at each other.

Yoongi ignored them, pulling out the spare key they kept hidden under a flower pot. He unlocked the door and raced inside, taking in the pace.

The police had finally removed all their shit, and the house was empty.

Namjoon came inside as well, looking around. "Do you really think there will be clues in here? The police already searched the place."

"They don't search crime scenes like the people who live there search it." Yoongi said, heading up the stairs to the second floor.

Hoseok entered as well, pushing past Namjoon and following Yoongi up the steps.

Glaring, Namjoon stomped after them.

"You're not going to search your room?" Hoseok was surprised when Yoongi walked past it.

Yoongi shook his head, heading to his parents room. "Something's been bugging me since that night."

He pushed the door opened and peeked inside his parents room.

It looked the same as always.

"What's that?" Namjoon asked, following.

Yoongi stepped inside and looked around, not quite sure what he was even looking for.

"That night I was killed, because of that guy breaking into my room...I screamed." Yoongi said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, who wouldn't?" Hoseok asked.

"My room is just a few feet down the hall." Yoongi faced them. "You both saw that. Jungkook was at Taehyung's that night, so obviously he didn't hear me."

Both boys stared at him.

"But my parents were home. They were sleeping right here. How did they never hear me?" Yoongi asked. "I can't stop thinking about that."

Neither boy spoke.

Yoongi turned back around. "I know it was the dead of night, but still, I believe they should have heard. So why didn't they come running? And how did the guy get in the house in the first place?"

"Yoongi" Namjoon took a step closer. "You don't think...you're not seriously saying..."

"You think your parents killed you?!" Hoseok gasped.