hinata shoyo

omg hi guys

i got in big trouble when i went to that protest so i couldn't have my phone for a while haha fuck

okay anyways i'm backkkkk and i'll try to get back on schedule with my updates.. which is like one update every 3 days !! maybe 2 days if i'm feeling nice

also this book has grown a lot wtf.. like i jus wanna thank u guys so much for reading my shit and commenting even if it's not good 😳 love y'all

ALSO PLEASE PRETEND LIKE U HAVE LONF HAIR OR HAIR LONG ENOUGH TK BRAID TYSM✨✨✨

ok wait i was gonna make this oneshot more descriptive but i got lazy so..

not proofread

hinata chewed on his bottom lip as he stared at (name), well, (name)'s hair to be exact. the ginger couldn't help but have the urge to run his fingers through his hair, it looked soft and seemed to have no knots in it.

his daydreaming was cut short when (name) turned around, his mouth was moving but hinata was too unfocused to actually listen to what he was saying. did (name) always have that mole there?

"hello? hinata?" (name) called out as he waved a hand in front of the decoys face, trying to catch his attention.

"huh?! oh, what is it (name)?" hinata asked with a blush arising up to his cheeks. embarrassing himself in front of his crush wasn't something on his bucket list.

"you have to pass up the homework from yesterday." (name) explained as he waved his own homework beside his head, small strands of his long, (color) hair fell limp over his shoulders.

"we had homework?!" hinata exclaimed as he dug into his bookbag, only to pull out an incomplete worksheet that he forgot about. he immediately looked up at (name), making the best puppy dog eyes he can and jutted out his bottom lip, "can i copy? only for today, i promise! i'm about to fail this class! please, please, please!"

"umm, sure." (name) mumbled before placing his work on hinata's desk. "just hurry up, i don't want to get in trouble." he said before turning around and facing the front.

hinata mentally took note to do something for (name) before quickly going to scribbling down the answers on his paper.

"hey, (name)?" hinata called out while having a mouthful of rice in his mouth, they were both sitting on a bench outside, enjoying the warmth that radiated off the sun.

a small hum of acknowledgement came from the (color)-haired male as he continued to stuff his face, waiting for the ginger to carry on.

"you know how you let me copy your homework yesterday?"

"yeah." (name) nodded, his meaningless responses never bothered hinata, not even in the slightest. if anything, if just made hinata want to get closer to him.

"well, can i repay you?" hinata asked as he swallowed another big lump of rice. he put down his chopsticks and faced the boy beside him. "before you ask how, i can braid your hair!" he said eagerly as he made weird hand motions with his fingers.

"uh, sure."

"so, wanna tell me how you know how to braid?" (name) mumbled, wincing every once in a while when hinata would accidentally tug on his hair too hard.

"i have a little sister. her name is natsu, she has short hair but she taught me how to braid her dolls hair!" hinata spoke as his fingers skillfully braided (name)'s hair. he parted his hair into three parts, flipping one into the middle and repeating that until he reached the end. "i'm done!" hinata shouted once he finished tying a thin hair tie around the end.

"thanks.." (name) said in a daze as his hand trailed up and down the braid. the (color)-haired male suddenly looked at hinata with a pouty face. "can you braid my hair everyday?"

"y-you sure you want me to?!"

"yeah."

hi guys hi guys hi guys hi guys
my mom doesn't want to cook me food anymore like wtf stop this madness
first she don't wanna pay for my spotify premium
next i gotta make my own food?!?!?

is she gonna kick me out next ..bye guys

also wait i've been watching drrr! and like bro izaya and masaomi>>>>>>>
bae 4L!!

also WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME 😭😭😭
no one texts me back anymkre.. hate men kill all men