Deku the Singer

Shinso: I'm guessing Midoriya is singing again?

Blade: Yep

Girls: YES!!

Blade: Before we begin, Midoriya in this, is considered to be the most famous singer in the world. He is also friends with Heroes, Vigilantes, and Villains alike. But he doesn't t give away information to any of them because he likes to stay away from all the heroes and villain stuff. Anyway let's start.

The Screen opens to show a door with golden words that read ' Izuku Midoriya' as laughter is heard from inside the room. The screen pans over to inside the room to where we see slightly older versions of Midoriya, Shoto and Shoka Todoroki, Camie, Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugou, and Fuyumi.

We see everyone sitting on couches with coffee tables in front of them with drinks and food. As we see everyone sitting down, it shows Fuyumi cuddling with Midoriya on the couch.

Shoto: So I'm guessing Midoriya is dating my sister?

Blade: Nope, married

Midoriya and Fuyumi start to blush really hard as the girls are seething with jealousy

As everyone is having a good time, a knock is heard at the door, as it opens to reveal a man. " Midoriya, your on" The man says as he closes the door. Everyone stops laughing as Izuku gently moves Fuyumi off his lap and straightening out his tie. " Well I'll see y' all after the show" Izuku says as he downs his drink. " Why are you drinking whiskey before going out there?" Fuyumi asks Izuku. " It lets me hit a high note better" Izuku says as he kisses her on the cheek and walks out the room.

The screen cuts to a stage with a crowd made of millions and millions of people and the people watching from home. It then cuts back to Izuku who walks out on stage, as the crowd cheer louder.

Stain: That's a lot of people

Momo: He is well known so we should suspect that

Melissa: But still that's a lot of people

" Hello everyone! I'm glad you could make it and if you are at home, thanking for watching. Now today at the end of this, I have a surprise for everyone" Izuku said as the crowd cheered louder.

Nejire: I wonder what it is!

Mei: Me too!

"Now let's get this started!" Izuku said as the crowd cheered louder but quieted down a little when they heard the music.

Woah, woah

Woah, woah

If you're a lover, you should know

The lonely moments just get lonelier

The longer you're in love

Than if you were alone

Memories turn into daydreams become a taboo

I don't want to be afraid

The deeper that I go

It takes my breath away