sixty

{under}

Jimin swiftly made his way down the empty halls of the building, cautiously peering left and right. His feet landed heavily against the carpeted flooring, but he was silent in his motions, careful not to get caught as he turned down another long hallway. 

All was calm until a crackle sounded from Jimin's earpiece, alerting the male to an incoming message from one of the guys. So drawing in a sharp breath, Jimin rose a hand to his ear to listen to the oncoming voice. 

"Everyone stay on your toes."

It was Hoseok's voice loud and clear through the earpiece, a slight hint of concern in his usually steady tone, 

"The boss man is gone."

Breath hitching in his throat, Jimin lowered his hand from his ear.
He suddenly grew tense as he glided deeper down the halls. 

Shaking off his worries, Jimin clenched his fists by his side as he neared the sight where he'd hidden his weapon. Although things just got more complicated, Jimin had to keep a clear mind as he followed through with this mission.
One slip up could cause Bangtan's downfall...

Rounding one final corner Jimin's worries seemingly evaporated as he finally reached the place he was searching for. He bore the facial expression of one expecting a great gift as he strode through the open door frame and into an old living room. 
The furniture was lined with golden accents, but most of it was clouded, the decorative lounges and chairs covered in a thin layer of dust. 

Sweeping a hand through his hair, Jimin made his way over the worn carpet rug to the wall. There was a hint of triumph in his smile as he ran his hand carefully over the skirting board attached to the wall. His fingers traced over it until they reached a crack, digging behind the loose material and pulling it out from the wall. The piece of skirting came away with ease, allowing for Jimin to reach in and take out his twin pair of polished knifes,
"Bingo." Jimin smirked, the blades reflecting his expression as he stood up and kicked the skirting board back into place. 

He spun the weapons in-between his fingers not paying much attention to where he was stepping because soon enough he found himself stumbling on his feet. 
Letting out a lace of curses, Jimin almost fell over before he managed to regain his balance, dusting himself off before shooting a glare behind him to whatever he had managed to trip over. 

His expression faltered, 

Eyes growing wide...

He had no doubt tripped over the corner of the rug, kicking it up just enough to reveal the floorboards underneath. But that wasn't what was bothering him, no, it was something else entirely...

-----

Tapping a finger against the corner of his glasses, Hoseok watched as small glowing screens of data swept in front of his vision. 
His eyes remained glued to the screens, the male supporting a frown as he made his way quickly down the halls connected to the main foyer. 

After noticing a small glitch in the camera system, Hoseok had made a direct b-line for the security room, gaining the reassurance from both Daisy and Jungkook that they would be fine on their own. 

He further picked up his pace, adjusting his glasses against the bridge of his nose as he studied the building layout on one of the small screens. He only had to glance at it once before removing his glasses entirely, focusing on the twisting corridors in front of him as he made his way towards the security room. 

Moving quietly, he rounded a few corners, sweeping past a couple of closed doors before he finally reached his destination. He glued his feet to the floor, adjusting the cuffs of his suit jacket before reaching to take hold of the door handle.