When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. I got a new phone bitches bald head hoe shit. I'm gonna update more and everything is just gonna get better from here.

Y/N POV

"I don't care where the hell you wanna go. You're not going. At least not in that fucking outfit you aren't." Yoongi said making me sigh throwing my head back.

"Oh my God. Why the hell not?" I whined.

"I'm not about to have this damn conversation. If you wanna wear that fucking outfit you aren't going." He said.

"And who said I can't just leave and go?" I said rolling my eyes and folding my arms looking at Yoongi.

"And who said I can't go there and snatch your ass up and bring you home and beat your ass." He said.

"I'mma call the police on you." I said acting like a kid.

"Try it. I'll beat their ass too. Cause guess the fuck what?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not fucking going. Wow." He said covering his mouth with raised eyebrows.

"You are such an asshole Yoongi. When you are up there grinding on stage, and thrusting your hips into the air. Do I say anything? No the fuck I don't." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's my damn job though. It's not your job to go to a party full of fucking guys dressing like that." He said making me sigh again.

"Oh shut the fuck up Yoongi. Nobody is worried about these other guys." I said.

And he got up and pushed me on the couch.

"Well I do. And nobody is gonna try and take you away from me." Yoongi said making me start panting. From being quite intimidated.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘