An

{We Start getting into more violence and smut here}

"Please. Please I'll do anything just let me go!" The male fairie cried out. His arms were already chopped off and blood oozed everywhere.

The beautiful red haired woman stared at him silently. No emotions in her eyes.

Lifting up the heavy knife, she continued to cut away, this time his legs. As his screams pierced the forest.

She continued her work almost boredly. Tossing aside his body when she was done.

The area where she had slaughtered him was a mess. Blood everywhere and smaller creatures hiding under ground in fear.

She let out an annoyed sigh, realizing she probably would need a bath, she was covered in filth.

Leaving her messed spot, she walked further down the forest, stopping when she saw a group of different creatures.

She stared at them. There were two elves, a faerie, and even two humans.

This usually wasn't that unusual to find, as females tended to have harems, usually reproduction purposes.

But a strange smell covered the air. Spotting a human female in their midst, An inhaled the scent.

The girl smelled like.. well like a male. She smelled like she could reproduce herself.

Now how was that possible? For the first time, An felt a strong sense of interest towards the strange girl, taking in her strange attire too.

How very fascinating

The female shooed the group of males away. Then began to strip off her clothing. Getting into the small springs and letting out a sigh of content.

The smell seemed to grow stronger for some reason.

An knew she had to meet this odd girl.

But not as a female, if this girl could have children it meant she wasn't from here, and she probably knew very well what the females of this world could do to her.

It took about 3 minutes for An to change into her male form.

She no he was still covered in the aftermath. But he smiled as he walked out, loving the scent that was drawing him near to the girl.

Y/N was busy cleaning her skin with a small towel. The sound of footsteps alerted her and she looked up. Ready to shout, thinking it was maybe one of the twins, trying to take a peek.

What she saw astounded her. A tall male was walking over to her. Smiling at her and she could feel herself blushing.

Wow this guy was drop dead gorgeous.

Y/N had realized that nearly every creature here was beautiful. While she had yet to meet a female, the males here were beauties beyond doubt, and it had made her somewhat insecure in her own skin.

But this guy made her literally want to hide herself. Feeling like she was completely ugly.

He was tall, with black hair, pale skin and stunning light eyes. High defined cheekbones, soft lips and she could tell he probably had a very nice body to match.

He paused about a foot away from the spring. Seemingly hesitant on seeing her naked.

With her red face, she covered her body, and she shouted,"I don't know who you are but.. you should go away! Uh I'm busy here".

God she could barely talk.

He looked like a Greek god brought to life and the strangest part was .. he looked a bit like her ex.

It was invoking some old feelings in her and she didn't like it one bit. He also looked completely human. A just very beautiful human.

He crouched down on the grass.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your bathing session. I was actually trying to find the springs myself". He said his voice low sending tingles down her arms.

She couldn't tell if she was attracted or disgusted. Maybe a mix of both. It was very frustrating.

"Uh well it's occupied.. I can get our and you can use it if you want". She said awkwardly

He smiled at her. A dimple in his right cheek. Her heart was really beating fast in her chest. And the strangest part was she could feel herself getting well horny.

Beautiful people tended to make others attracted. But this guy was making her want to beg him to take her.

She couldn't understand what was going on.

"It's alright. I'll leave. Pardon my intrusion. I'm An by the way". He said chuckling standing up and starting to walk off.

It was like her body was craving him. She stood up in her naked glory.

"Wait!"

He turned around eyeing her body with a smile.

Y/N normally would've never acted like this. But it was like her lust was forcing her to him. She was feeling more and more horny by the minute.

"If you could just-" She couldn't finish the sentence as she tripped face first into the water.

An found himself chuckling which surprised him. He didn't know he could laugh.

He walked over to the spring, gently helping her up as she came out of the water sputtering, her eyes looking dazed and confused into his.

Then she grabbed him. Pulling him into the water as he felt the water soak his entire being.

Y/N felt like she was on fire or something. His wet hair was laid out messily and it just made him look even better.

Before she could even think of what she was doing.. she kissed him.

He seemed surprise at first. But then grabbed her pulling her into him.

Their tongues met in a frenzy and the tingles were stronger than ever.

Y/N felt herself unclenching as his very touch was bringing her to ecstasy.

As they separated, she let out a strangled gasp, he was staring at her highly amused.

Bending his head he whispered in her ear.

"Do you want me that badly?"

Taking her hand, he brought it to his bulge, making her grab it.

It was big. And very hard, nearly straining out of the light pants he was wearing, she stroked it in amazement.

An looked down at the human female. Inhaling more of that wonderful strange scent.

Oh this attraction was strong for both of them.

And he couldn't help but smirk to himself. If she was this attracted to his male form, then how bad would she be at his female form?