31

Patrice Brewster
"Kairi your daddy on the phone! ," Patrice called for Kairi.

The pitter-patter of tiny feet running down the hallway made Patrice turn from the television. Seconds later Kairi appeared on the couch beside her Gigi.

"Da da you come back? ," asked Kairi her face was all in the screen.

"I'll be back tomorrow. You having fun with Gigi? ,"

"All we do is tv. ," said Kairi.

"Oh you saying I'm boring Kairi? ," Patrice looked over at her granddaughter.

"Yes. ," nodded Kairi.

"Messiah is Ren them downstairs yet!? ," yelled Sincere coming from the bathroom.

"They waiting on us! ," replied Messiah.

"Noonie! ," squealed Kairi.

"Hey Kai I miss you. ," smiled Sincere taking the phone from Messiah.

"Miss you, you back? ," asked Kairi.

"Not yet we'll be back tomorrow. You can stay at my house with me all tomorrow since your Dad has to work. How does that sound? ,"asked Sincere.

"Sounds good to me. ," Patrice voiced from the background.

"Good. ," said Kairi.

"Okay I'll talk to you later here's Messiah. ," Sincere handed him back his phone as she finished getting ready.

"You be good for Gigi and pops aight. ," said Messiah.

"Okay. ," nodded Kairi.

"I love you lil butt gimme love. ," Messiah puckered his lips as Kairi kissed the phone screen.

"Love you Da da. ," Kairi hung up the phone.

Messiah Brewster

"About time y'all came

"About time y'all came. ," June dramatically sighed standing to his feet.

"Yo I was on the line with my daughter and Sin changed shoes like four times. ," said Messiah.

"I had to find the right ones. ," spoke Sincere.

"She giving mom 'nem a hard time. ," said June.

"My nigga Kai bad as hell. ," exaggerated Messiah.

"Nigga you saying it like you wasn't. ," said June

"I created a female version of me cuz. She so spoil. ," Messiah shook his head.

"Where we going? Y'all got us walking and it's hot. ," fanned Xahkeia.

"And I'm hungry. ," added Sincere not enjoying the heat baring down on her.

"Bae where we bout to eat at? ," asked Sienna mocking the little boy from facebook.

"So Ren the only one not complaining? ," Keely tossed his arm over her shoulder.