Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

Jungkook is courting me for a month now. The more that we are together, the more that I'm falling in love with him.

We are here at our classroom and the teacher is discussing. When we heard a sound and that means there is an announcement.

"Hello students! We will like to announce that we are having a camping trip this weekend. We will spend there for one week. After that, there will be a ball and we decided that the theme of the ball is fairytale. That's all students! Thank you for your time and patience! Enjoy the rest of the day." it was now ended and we are all excited for the upcoming events.

-

We walk out from the classroom while Jungkook is holding my hands. He is always holding my hand when we are walking. He take it seriously that he is going to watch over me.

"I'm so excited for the camping!" Rosè squealed in excitement. "Really? You're not that type. You're soft moving" Jimin oppa replied and Rosè just slap his arms.

"Same with Jennie" Taehyung cut in and Jennie unnie elbowed him while his arms are on Jennie's shoulder.

"I'm just joking Nini" he said and pinch her cheeks. "Nini?" I asked and Taehyung just chuckled. "It means 'baby' in Greek." he answered and I just nod.

I saw Jennie unnie blushed and I just giggled.

-

We go to the cafeteria for break and we saw Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie. We buy some food and go out because we like to eat on the tables and chairs outside.

We saw Jisoo unnie is just pouting and quiet. "Is there a problem Jisoo unnie?" I asked and she didn't replied but instead Jin oppa answered.

"She's sad because she will not be able to spend time with you while the camping because college is separated from high school." Jin oppa answered.

"Aww, that is so cute" Rosè stated and we just laughed.

-

We are just taking pictures. This is our habit if we don't have nothing to do. Sometimes we are capturing stolen moments of us and some memories.

We often take a picture in my camera with my friends of course.

Are you wondering who won the contest? It's me but something cute happened according to my friends but for me it's not.

[FLASHBACK]

Third Person's POV

Lisa's entry is now posted on SNS and her unnies was amazed and also the boys. "Wow this is cool" Jisoo said and vote for the picture.