» 09

Hours had gone by from their first encounter

Hours had gone by from their first encounter . The adults still stood at the stage discussing and speaking about god knows what .

the princess felt extremely uncomfortable having three vampires around her , thus she left.

The princess had went down the stage , joining the crowd .

Feeling safer as she neared the crowd and furthered from the threats- vampires .

She felt like tons of rocks that was on her shoulders had just disappeared , vanished from her .

she felt a difficulty to breathe around the vampires , being near them triggers her anxiety .

she didn't like standing near the vampires knowing what they're capable of and she wanted none of that .

the crowd welcoming her , smiling and greeting the princess .

The princess dived into her usual tendencies , asking how everyone was and if they needed anything , trying to help then if they needed anything , smiling at the villagers even if it wasn't a real smile . she just couldn't smile being in this situation .

Jaemin was trying his best to follow up with the girl as she walked through the crowd .

He didn't want to lose her in the heavy crowd , her small figure blended in , the only thing helping him keep track of her was her prominent gown .

It was long and bright , easy to spot . it stood out , as though it was glowing .

People in the crowd were trying to avoid stepping on the expensive gown .

"Princess slow down !", The Butler shouted , trying his best to not lose her in the crowd , pushing through the crowd.

It was like a scene of a mother hen chasing her little chick .

Honestly, he was quite of a mother figure to her . He took care of her since her parents was mostly busy settling the village's needs , no one was with her , no one was there to protect her , care for her , but him .

He made sure she was safe and that she wouldn't trigger an anxiety attack when she was giving of the symptoms , he cared for her health , he didn't want anything bad happen to her.

Making sure she was well fed and happy , keeping her company when she was downhearted , upset.

Even though he couldn't do anything to make her happy , he was in no place to help her . but he was always there for emotional support , helping her cope with whenever she was feeling emotional .

when ever she complains or rant to him , when ever she's upset or in tears , he'd always be there , helping her , comforting her by being there and giving her soothing words , providing her with warmth and comfort .

He was always there .

And he will never leave her side , always there to support her . No matter what .