Chapter 11

*All Might's POV

         I rushed to the infirmary room where Young Midoriya is. I then slammed open the door and shouted his name. The class went back to their class, sad and guilt can be seen to their faces. "A-All Might!" I looked at him, he's beaming up. I then remembered the what Shigaraki said.
'Abuse?' 'By the students?' I glanced at him and asked; "Young Midoriya, can you... take of your top clothes?"

He was confused at first but then obeyed. After he did, I freezed, as my eyes widened at the horrible sight. Bruises, scars, wounds, new and old ones almost covered him up. He looked at me and asked; "A-All Might? Where did I get these from?" He asked me, but he wasn't shock at it. I then rushed and hugged him.

"Hng...hmp..." I let out my tears, but trying hard not to sob so loud. My tears falling down my cheeks were like almost waterfalls. I can't really accept and believe they did this to him cause of him being the villain's son. I felt his arms around me, too.
He hugged back.

I let go of him, seeing him smiling so bright despite of his scars.
"But I'm really proud to see them, All Might! Whatever happened to me that I don't remember... I'm still glad I could endure and survive all pains!"
'This kid... really...'
I then whipped away my tears and smiled back.
"Go change, you're going to class now." "Yes!" He then hopped up, grabbed his clothes as I walked outside the room.

I walked ahead to the class 1-A.
I walked in, meeting the air full of guilt and sadness. I clenched my hand to fist. I then faked a cough.
They looked up at me, and looked down out of guilt.
"Young Midoriya asked me about his scars."

My statement made them flinched or either tensed up.
"He said, whatever happened to the days he couldn't remember, he was still so proud to have them, cause he survived and endured the pain. I didn't tell him what you guys did so gp prepare and put something to your face to cover your tear stains."
I smiled at them and told them that Young Midoriya is coming to the class today.

"All Might! We already saw the whole thing about the meeting earlier. A thing like screen tv showed up in the chalk board and we heard it all."
Iida said. I gasped, then quickly smiled at them and made my way to the office to tell them they already knew. I walked passed the other class and said the same thing. 'So I guess everyone knows'

*Author's POV

         The girls quickly putted on some face powders and comb their hair in neat. The boys just wiped their faces and used their hand to fix their messy hair. After that, the door was slowly opening. Then a greenette walked in shyly and greeted.
"H-hello... I'm I-izuku Midoriya..."
He said, as he looked down.
"Oi! Deku! Sit behind me!" Izuku then went to his seat and sat.

Uraraka then stood up and ran to Izuku and introduced herself.
"I'm Uraraka Ochako! Nice to meet you!" This shocked everyone but they didn't let it out. Uraraka was now wearing a smile, her bubbly ones.
"Nice to m-meet you!" He said and they shaked hands. Iida then ran up, ended up also the others to do the same. They went to lunch like it was before, laughing, having a long and group conversations, like before.

They missed to see his smile, and happiness in his green eyes, so they decided that they will do their best to befriend him again, and never bring up the past.

___________

"Izuku Midoriya, we would like to have a meeting with you."
A pro hero said, standing at the door frame, waiting for Izuku.
"O-ok..."
Izuku got up and headed to the meeting room with the pro.

"I bet it's about Deku kun will be guarding us. And we will keep an eye to him also."
Uraraka stated and the others agreed