S E V E N T Y - T H R E E

She and Linus used a port key and they landed somewhere in France whilst Kirk stayed to help the Brenda and Axel. As the pair safely landed in the safe house where they will be a "choosing" for the upcoming war. Most of the wizards and witches came for the compensation that y/n and Linus is offering.

She and Linus have used her money for them⁠- building a safe house, feeding them, and even offering full protection for their families. Y/n didn't mind though, but for Linus, it was different. He was afraid that their money would ran out.

Linus' business has its own up and downs. Since there is a war raging on, he has no choice but to locked it down. He sent off all of his employees for their protection. He even paid for their own necessities.

"This is all of them?" asked y/n to Linus. There are about a hundred of people signing up. But of course, they need to check it first if they're really capable of fighting. Some are broad, scrawny, tall, and stout.

Linus nodded. He walked in front of them, observing them one by one.

"Okay listen up! You will be called one by one. At the end of this, if your name is called then you're one lucky bastard. You will be trained each day and of course, you will received the compensation from us," explained Linus. "Also, when you are away from your family- they will be protected under my name."

They let out a relieved sigh.

"Please follow me, uhh, Heidilous?" unsure of the pronunciation, a man shot his hand up high, moving forward. He has the same height as Linus, but more built.

Sandy blonde hair, pointed face, and has fist like he could kill a person with just one punch.

Basing on his looks and his strong aura. Y/n thinks that he has a potential of fighting.

Both Linus and Heidilous vanished as they went to the vacant training room. Y/n was left alone with the volunteered people.

A woman whispered to her companion. "Is that Proteus' daughter? What is she doing here- ooh what if this was all a trap? She will kill us!" the other woman gasped and nodded rapidly.

"Her father is a death eater, right? Heard that he killed ten muggles the other night during the raid."

Y/n heard it and took a step closer to them.

"It seems that all of you are not fully aware that I'm behind all of these," she raised her right brow, leaning forward. "I'm the one who started. I'm the person behind all of the funding. If you're here just to spread false accusation to me, then you're out." she spat those last words to them.

Both of them shivered in fear.

"But Miss... We didn't mean to! We.. we are deeply sorry," the woman quivered.

"Yes, Miss! We are very sorry."

Y/n looked away and took her time to think. She opened her mouth and closed it again.

"Okay... apology accepted," said y/n. Both of the woman sighed. "But it doesn't mean you earnt a spot in here. Leave now before I kick your arses out."

The woman squealed and shakes her head, disapprovingly. Not long after, they disapparated. She doesn't want to waste her time by hiring those two blabbering woman. What she needed in this group is strong leading people, not whining witches and wizards.

Once they were gone. The crowd went silent, hoping to themselves that y/n wouldn't turn into a mad woman. She rubbed temple, infuriated.

"What I need in this organization is a brave fighter. I want a fighter that will serve justice for all of us. I want a fighter whose against the Dark Lord. I want a fighter who will stand with us," said y/n.