Episode 2-Epilogue(1): The History of The Sundrop Flower & The Moonstone Opal

Meanwhile at the infirmary, Merlin is training Glory with the healing incantation as always where she sang the healing incantation on the withered plant.

"Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates design..." Glory sang.

"That's it Sundrop. Nice and slow now." Merlin instructs.

"Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine...
What once was mine~" She marvels as the plant reverts back to its healthy original state. Succeeded, Merlin floats to her and pats her head.

"Nicely done, Sundrop. A 10/10 performance." He compliments as Grim groans.

"Finally! It's over!" Grim groans as Glory nods at her mentor but something pop from her mind just now.

"Hey Merlin. Can you tell me more about the Sundrop flower and the moonstone Opal?" She ask curiously.

"Hm? Is something on your mind, Sundrop?" Merlin ask looking baffled. Glory strokes her right wrist with a sheepish look.

"Well..."

Glory soon told him about the vision she saw after Grim knocked her out during the Magift Tournament.

"Aah I understand now. So you're wondering how exactly did the sundrop and the moonstone get into our world, correct?" He ask curiously.

"Yes. I don't know why I was dreaming about this. I just need answers." Glory informed.

"Wait, what!?" Grim shrills in confusion with Merlin tilting his head curiously.

"Hmm...well you already know the history of the Sundrop flower and the Moonstone Opal. But lemme ask you this. Have you heard of Zhan Tiri?" He asked making her clench her hands together grimacing at the name.

"...Yes. She was part of my vision last night. From what I remembered, she's a demon sorceress that tries to get the sundrop and the moonstone for her own gain and she used to be close allies with Lord Demanitus, but he imprisoned her in an alternate dimension to prevent her from gaining power so she won't get the power of two elements. However centuries later, she broke free when the sundrop and the moonstone clashed together and was planning to take the moonstone and sundrop to gain ultimate power to take over Corona, but failed because Rapunzel and Cassandra defeated her. Then Rapunzel sends the two gems to space and that's when I saw both of them, crashing down from this world. I know the sundrop landed on the Dwarf's house but the moonstone landed under the ocean though...I'm not sure where." Glory muttered.

"Eeeeeh!? Moonstone Opal? What's that?" Grim shrilled looking dumbfounded at the moment.

"It's an extremely powerful gem that death, ruins, and decay to those around it. Though the power only activates when performing the hurt incantation where it causes everyone to be weaken by that power." Glory explained.

"Eeeeek! Scary!" Grim shrieked.

"Not only that, but it can also controlling and reshaping black rocks. It can be used by performing the black rock incantation." She told him.

"Black rocks!?" Grim shrills.

"Yes, but the moonstone Opal isn't a bad thing. It can be used for good if someone wields the sundrop flower with good intention." Glory explains.

"Aah like you for example." Grim points out with a grin and Glory giggles and nods.

"Yeah. Vivi even told me to find it when my left hand glows." Glory informed.

"Vivi?" Merlin curls his brows with confusion.

"Um who?" Grim ask confusingly.

"She's a good friend of Merlin and mine too. It's a nickname that I gave to her last night." She told them.