Chapter 16

The three entered the studio and went in the elevator while many people greeted Ale.

"Into the studio! Basics are we post some YouTube covers, fine with that, mija?" Ale asked.

"Go ahead," Lauren nudged Camila.

Camila stared at Lauren and let out a sigh.

"Lo, I can't." Camila's hands were shaking.

"You can," Lauren assured her, grabbing onto her shoulders.

"I'll be right here, you're going to do amazing, you'll be great." Lauren said, then giving a kiss on Camila's forehead.

"You'll be right here? You won't leave? For anything?" Camila asked.

Lauren gave a slight laugh and nodded.

"Right here, Camz."

"Okay, papi, I'm ready." Camila said, walking over to the door of the studio.

"Set it up, everyone!" Ale called out with a smile.

Camila shrugged it off knowing Lauren would be there which have some ease to actually do it. Camila stepped inside and looked over at Lauren.

Lauren gave her a thumbs up and a smile making Camila send her a big smile.

"Okay, headphones on. Just step up to the mic and say the song and we'll start recording." Ale smiled at his daughter.

Camila nodded slowly as she grabbed the headphones and put them on. She went to the mic and cleared her throat.

"What song?" Camila asked.

"Anything," Ale smiled.

Lauren watched Camila scrunch up her nose, thinking, and smiled at how adorable it was.

"Okay, I got it!" Camila exclaimed.

"What song?" Ale asked.

"Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran." Camila said, winking at Lauren.

"Rick, put on the audio." Ale told one of his workers.

The music started up and Camila sung. She sung her heart out, which made her dad incredibly proud but her dad also didn't miss the eye contact she had with Lauren through the whole song.

The audio stopped and they cut off the camera as Lauren clapped loudly for Camila making her blush.

"I agree, Lauren. That was amazing!" Ale said hugging Camila after she stepped out of the small studio.

Camila smiled at how happy her dad was, then she went and hugged Lauren.

"That was great," Lauren smiled kissing her temple.

Camila soon went back into the studio and they recorded another song to put up, but the two didn't know how this would really change Camila's life.

-

Next morning, Lauren was awoken by her phone constantly vibrating then ringing like crazy.

Lauren sat up and rubbed her eyes, grabbing the phone and answering it.

"Hello?" Lauren asked sleepily.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry! I can call later?" Camila's voice said.

"No, it's fine. I should've woken up anyway for a small morning run. What's up, Camz?" Lauren asked.

"Go on YouTube and check my cover, Lo! Do it!" Camila chirped.

"Okay, okay. I will." Lauren gave a small laugh, grabbing her laptop from her desk and going on YouTube.

She searched up Camila's name and clicked on the YouTube channel.

Lauren clicked on the video and her eyes widened upon seeing the views.

Some vague words came from the phone and Lauren grabbed it.

"Holy shit, you're a fucking viral star already." Lauren exclaimed happily.

"I know! My dad woke me up and he was said that my video already had a million views overnight. I couldn't believe it, Lo!"

"I'm so happy for you, babe." Lauren said.

"I want to come see you!" Camila exclaimed.

"What's today?" Lauren asked.

"Sunday." Camila replied.

"I'll be over there in a bit," Lauren replied sweetly.

"Okay, see you in a bit!" Camila replied happily, and the two hung up the phone.

-

Lauren went downstairs, ready to go for a small run and get to Camila's house.

"Hey, Laurenza, how was New York?" Normani asked from the couch while Lauren grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"It was lovely!" Lauren exclaimed with a grin, putting her water bottle in her bag.

"It was lovely? But I wasn't even there and so wasn't Beyoncé." Normani scoffed.

"It was lovely! Minus the part where you weren't there, I missed you and Ally, so much. Where is that short stack anyways?" Lauren looked around.

"Her work had an overnight rush so this morning, she has to stay and make more in case it happens again. Where you leaving to, Laurenza?" Normani looked at Lauren, putting some shoes on.

"Going for a run and maybe Camila's house later on."

"Oooooh, will you two be working out with each other in her house too?" Normani smirked.

"Shut up, Mani!" Lauren blushed.

"Just teasing ya, anyways, we should go out to eat later in the day, you can bring your little girlfriend too." Normani winked at Lauren.

Lauren rolled her eyes and laughed. "Sounds good, but she's not my girlfriend, Mani."

"Yet, Laurenza. She's not your girlfriend, yet. I know you two will get together soon! Ya ain't fooling me, I'll invite Dinah too, she'll be excited to see you two together." Normani winked at Lauren once again.

Lauren laughed and nodded her head, making her way out.

$:9:$:&:):$:&:$£\¥\€|¥\€\£\€\€\

A/N: hey!!!! who's ready for 2015