Episode 2-Epilogue(3): Chocolate Covered Strawberries

As she told him everything in specific detail, Rook tilts his head and puts a finger on his chin.

"Aah so that's why you're in the infirmary with Merlin." Rook understood.

"Yeah. He's my mentor. I meet him every early morning and after lunch so I could gain more control over my magic and to be a great queen of Twisted Wonderland as well." She explains.

"I see and this mark on your hand is what causes you to shine light? How exactly did you gain that ability?" Rook ask curiously.

"At the Dwarf's Mine." Glory told him widening his eyes.

"In the Dwarf's Mine? Where?!" Rook shrieks.

"It was at the abandoned house. Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I were searching for the crystal back there, but I spotted a light glow from the other room. I got curious so, I extend my left hand and that's when my bracelet and the flower glow together where it turn into this." Glory explains showing her left hand with the Sundrop flower tattoo to the blonde huntsman.

"Yeah! She even defeated a monster all by herself with that magic of hers." Grim added.

"A monster? My my, you're quite the resourceful one." Rook compliments with a smirk.

"Yeah..." Glory mutters while scratching her right cheek sheepishly before gazing back at Rook.

"So could you keep this a secret from anyone please?" Glory pleads. Rook grins.

"Why of course, Magnifique. That's exactly what I came here for, so you have my word." Rook accepts much to their relief.

"Thanks Rook." Glory sighs with a relived smile.

"Ugh thank god..." Grim sighs. Rook chuckles.

"As I said before, ma nymphe. Everyone has secrets on their own. Though I'm aware that I'm a huntsman, I also value the personal lives and secrets of others." Rook reassures as he kneels down to her and holds her hand with promising green orbs.

"I promise that." He reassures. Glory tilts her head slightly looking a bit wary.

"I'm not so sure about that." Glory mutters.

"Do you doubt me?" Rook ask curiously with a serious expression.

"I mean...I just don't know if what you're saying is true." Glory admits, but Rook shakes his head at her.

"I can assure you, mon Cherie. I speak the truth and I won't deny. You're the most interesting woman I've ever met, Magnifique. I don't care if people deemed you as the reincarnation of Mother Gothel cuz all I see is a lovely nymph with passion and pure beauty." He confesses. Glory giggles and curls her brows with a smirk.

"You really see me as beautiful?" Glory ask skeptically while smirking at the huntsman, who smirks back at her.

"I do so, mon amour. Beauty isn't just a pretty face; beauty is a light in the heart. Just like you, nymphe." Rook reassures and Glory won't deny, what he said was really sincere and it made her heart fluttered when he compliment her with genuine honesty.

"Bleh. I think I'm gonna puke." Grim gags feeling like he wants to barf from the romantic scene that unfolds him, but both of them ignore his remarks as they gaze each other.

"Well? Do I made my point?" Rook ask curiously as Glory hums with a flattered smile.

"Maybe, but you're still not my type." Glory sassily remarks.

"Oh? But you'll never know, Magnifique. As I said from the letter I send you, I will capture your heart, for I am the dorm head's huntsman who won't stop until he gets what he wants." Rook reassures with Glory rolling her eyes with a side grin.