four | missing gun

Wells and Clarke are walking up front, and are whispering something Astrid can't hear

Wells and Clarke are walking up front, and are whispering something Astrid can't hear. Bellamy and Murphy are behind her, again, talking about something she can't hear.

Bellamy suddenly walks up, waving his gun around ''Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart''

''Put the gun away Bellamy'' Wells says as him and Clarke stop.

''Well why don't you do something about it'' Murphy sneers at Wells.

Astrid sighs and looks at her nails. These people really are idiots.

''Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste'' Clarke interrupts.

Bellamy then grabs her wrist and spins her to face him, a smirk plastered on his face ''As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go''

''The only way the ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead, got it'' she sneers at him and snatches her wrist from him.

''That can be arranged Clarkey.'' Astrid muttered bitterly under her breath but Bellamy heard her and smirked.

''Brave princess'' he taunts Clarke

''Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?'' Finn states as he walks towards the group ''You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me'' he says.

That is how Astrid was left with 3 idiots. At first Bellamy and Wells were walking together and Astrid was left with Murphy. This boy was such an idiot that Astrid wanted to rip out her hair. She had to refrain from punching the living hell out of him.

''Someone switch with Murphy! I am going to kill him otherwise'' Astrid shouts at Bellamy and Wells.

''Gladly'' Bellamy smirks as he switches places with Murphy.

After a few moments of silence, Astrid decides to let curiosity take the best of her ''What did you do?'' she asks as she turns to look at Bellamy.

Bellamy furrows his eyebrows in confusion ''Do what?''

"What did you do to get on the drop ship?'' she questions and she swore she could see fear in his eyes . But only for a second. Then he was back to emotionless Bellamy.

When he doesn't answer, Astrid decides to continue ''I mean, you weren't in the skybox, for sure. You're what? 23? And then again, I do have my theory'' she states as she gets his gun out. 

Bellamy's eyes widen, and he pats his waist and realizes she stole his gun.

''You have a gun. You were in the drop ship dressed in a guards uniform that you most definitely stole, and this gun'' she says and looks him in the eye and leans closer ''is missing a bullet''

Bellamy visibly pales for a second before he shakes his head and takes the gun and puts it back in his waistband ''I don't know what you are talking about, sweetheart'' he smirks trying to change the subject.

Astrid raises an eyebrow ''Don't worry, I'll eventually figure you out, freckles'' the girls mocks with a smirk before walking ahead of him.

-

The four eventually find Finn and Clarke, along with some blood and Jasper's goggles. The six wander in the woods, after some tracks but stop when they hear groans.

All of them run, seeing Jasper bloodied and with a hole in his torso. Astrid and Clarke are ahead of the boys, running as fast as they could.

Suddenly the ground beneath their feet disappears and both Clarke and Astrid scream, looking down at spikes. Astrid looks up and sees Finn holding Clarke. Then she looks at her hand to see Bellamy holding her and bringing her up without hesitation.

Astrid doesn't even care that she lands on Bellamy's chest, she's just glad that she's alive. She looks up at Bellamy, still grasping his shirt ''Thanks freckles'' she smiles.

He nods with a smirk ''Anytime sweetheart''

Astrid gets up form his grasp and looks to her left, seeing Finn and Clarke still looking at each other, after Finn pulled Clarke out of the hole. Astrid clears her throat and the two seem to snap out of their trance and look at her.

''You guys can do all that lovey-dovey shit later. Right now we need to get Jasper down'' Astrid states with a raised eyebrow.

Clarke nods and gets up, Finn not far behind. Astrid looks up at Jasper with confusion written on her face ''There's poultice on his wound'' she states as Murphy and Finn cut him down.

Bellamy and Wells look at her with furrowed eyebrows ''Medicine? Why would they just save his life to string him up as live bait?'' Wells questions.

''Maybe what their trying to catch likes it dinner breathing'' Bellamy says looking back at Jasper

Realization hits Astrid ''They aren't trying to catch an animal. They are trying to catch us''

Just as those words leave Astrid's mouth, growling is heard from the bushes.

''What the fuck was that?'' Murphy askes with fear clear in his voice.

''Grounders?'' Bellamy asks when Astrid catches sight of the creature.

''That is a fucking panther'' she states quickly

''Bellamy gun!'' Clarke yells as Bellamy looks frantically for his gun. His face falls when he realizes his gun is missing.

Bellamy grabs Astrid's wrist and pulls her behind him as the panther advances on them. Suddenly, gunshots can be heard and Astrid looks from Bellamy to Wells who is holding the gun. It's clear that he  just wasted all the bullets and that the panther isn't dead because of the rustling from the bushes.

''Bellamy! Astrid! Watch out!'' Clarke yells and Bellamy turns just in time to see the panther jump at them.

Another gunshot is heard and everyone turns to Wells, only to see the gun on ground, and Wells looking wide eyed at something. Everyone follows his gaze only to see Astrid with a gun in her hand, and the panther dead at her feet.

Astrid looks up at everyone, only to see them with eyes wide. Then she turns at Wells and glares at him while she puts her gun next to her notebook again ''You got to aim for the head, you idiot.'' she states.

When nobody moves or refrains from looking at her, Astrid clears her throat ''Look I know I'm beautiful and all but Jasper is dying''

That's when everyone starts moving again, Finn and Wells getting Jasper while Bellamy and Murphy got the panther. Bellamy looks at Astrid with 'thank you' written on his face, while the girl just smiles.

The seven of them now were headed back to camp, unaware of the curious eyes that were watching them from high up in the trees.