Episode 3-Epilogue(3): Track & Field

Shocked to see Ruggie and Cater showing up at their front door, Glory and Grim were shocked to see them at their dorm.

"Ruggie? Cater!? What are you guys doing here?" Glory ask with a surprised look.

"Boo hoo. You've sting my heart. We just came here to visit." Cater told her feigning a tear from his eyes.

"A visit?" Glory ask with her brows curled.

"We'll I was about to come visit at your dorm until...." Soon Ruggie starts explaining why they come together.

~~~~~~
As Ruggie was strolling through the Mirror chamber, the hyena stops his tracks to see Cater stepping to the mirror.

"Eh? Cater?" He utters. The ginger paused and turns his head to see who called his name until his eyes widen to see Ruggie standing behind him.

"Oh! Ruggie-kun, what brings you here?" Cater ask curiously as the hyena walks up to the sociable extrovert.

"...Well, I was going to visit Kitten at her dorm, but-."

"Eeh? You're visiting her?" Cater ask looking surprised. Ruggie blinks his eyes twice.

"Yeah why you ask?" He questions as Cater let's out a nervous chuckle and scratches his left cheek with his finger.

"Funny you should say, I'm also visiting Angel-chan." He told her.

"Oh..really?" Ruggie ask curling his brows feeling a bit envious when hearing this and he nods with an awkward grin.

"Tots, but...Why are you visiting Angel chan for?" Cater ask curiously. Ruggie shrugs nonchalantly.

"Meh, nothing much. Just taking Kitten out to the Track and Field club." Ruggie told him baffling ginger haired third year.

"Hm? Aren't you in the same club as Leona-kun?" Cater ask curiously.

"Yeah, but I still have time to hang out with her until Magift club starts. Sides, she's jogging with Jack cuz he invited her to come." Ruggie told him.

"Aaaah Gotcha." Cater replies understanding what he's saying.
~~~~~~

"And that's how it happened!" Cater cheerily explains.

"You guys are seriously desperate for her attention don't ya?" Grim dryly ask.

"Heheh what can you expect? She's the lovable and angelic goddess that everyone in this whole school adores!" Hendrix chirps intertwining his hands together with a loving smile like he's a proud dad.

"Isn't that the truth?" Chauncey and Langston agreed in unison with huge grins acting like goofy uncles. Glory rolls her eyes at the ghosts' silly antics and turns back to Ruggie and Cater.

"Ignore them, but Cater were you planning to do with me before you guys come to my dorm?" Glory ask curiously.

"Well I was going to take you to a cute cafe at my hometown, but since you have plans with Jack-kun, I'll be stuck around with you." Cater explains. Surprised yet curious, Glory curls her brows at him.

"Your hometown? Like from the Rose Kingdom?" Glory guesses making him chuckle.

"No I'm not from the same town as Trey and Riddle-kun." Cater said.

"Eeh? You're not?" Grim with a puzzled look.

"Nope. I'm from the Land of Pyroxene." He told her holding up a peace sign with a perky grin.

"It's a town full of pretty faced people like Cater and Jack and Vil are also from the same hometown that he came from." Ruggie casually informs.

"Whaaa really? How cool!" Glory chirps, but soon glance at her watch and widens her eyes.