Another Dare

Keanna: We have a new dare from Azazel-And-Seb and the dare is "I dare Sonic to come to terms with the downfall of his 3D games and how Sega should give up at this point considering they're now so inept at creating good plots since the last 'well' written one was Sonic Unleashed in 2008."

Sonic: I'm not doing it.

Keanna: Do you wanna be second to me?

Sonic: Fine! But the movie was good. There's going to be a sequel.

Keanna: Azazel-And-Seb isn't wrong though. They could have better plots. Not just the same thing all over again. (No offense Sega! This is her opinion.) I have some ideas!

Sonic: And what's that?

Keanna: So, just say, what if YOU weren't the hero?

Sonic: WHAT?!?!

Keanna: What if Tails or somebody else was? You could get captured by Eggman and Tails needs to free you! That's not much of a plot but it's a start.

Sonic: Azazel-And-Seb isn't really wrong though. They DO try so hard. If they didn't try as hard maybe they would have better plots. Maybe they should ask Sonic fans what they think would be a good game/movie plot! They could have a Contest and whoever wins gets to be in the game/movie and help them make it!

Keanna: Hey! I told you that BEFORE we went live!

Sonic: Ok, fine. Keanna's idea.

Keanna: But you did have a big downfall. Maybe the movie's gonna give you a boost. But I don't think they should give up.

Sonic: I don't either.

Keanna: Anyways! Thanks for the dare Azazel-And-Seb and everybody please give us more dares and truths! Preferably give me more so I can beat Sonic! Bye!

Sonic: Don't listen to her! Give me more dares and truths!

                    Score Board

Keanna: 2

Sonic: 3

Shadow: 1

Silver: 1

Amy: 0

Knuckles: 1

Rouge: 0

Tails: 1

Cream: 0

Cheese: 1

Zooey: 0

Sticks: 0

Blaze: 0

Cosmo: 0

Eggman: 1

Metal Sonic: 1

First: Sonic

Second: Keanna

Third: Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, Tails, Cheese, Eggman, Metal Sonic