41

Tres

I smiled bitterly upon hearing the past once again. Xandro was like a brother to me, but he was blinded by a fake loved.

What Cleo did was the best for her family, but then, iba ang nakarating sa isip ni Xandro. Hindi niya man lang pinakinggan ang kanyang kapatid. I tried talking to him too, but he just ignored me.

I witnessed how Cleo loved his brother, kinausap niya muna ang babaeng iyon bago mag-sumbong sa kanyang Lolo, she believed that she was only forced to take the orders. Iba nga naman nagagawa ng pag-acting. Lahat kami napaniwala.

Nang lumayas si Xandro ay sinabihan si Cleo na pabayaan muna ito, ngunit hindi siya mapalagay dahil masama ang loob ng kanyang kuya sa kanya. She searched for Xandro everywhere. She was just 15 that time, she spend the whole year searching for him, pero noong nahanap na nga niya, she can't believed that her brother is in Z Mafia. All this time, ang lapit lang pala nila sa isa't isa ngunit malayo pa rin.

Eventually, Cleo hated her brother for joining the enemy. Z Mafia killed their parents, but Xandro doesn't know it. They kept it hidden from him because he might put up a war. Pinalabas na lamang ni lolo na naaksidente ang mga ito, but they can't fool Cleo. She just shuts her mouth cause she don't want her brother to end up like their parents.

"He's the only treasure left by my parents, I won't let him feel pain again."

Kaso dumating ang araw na nahanap nga niya ang espiya, by taking away the life of that bitch, she hurted Xandro.

"Of course, I'll protect you no matter what." Cleo smiled genuinely.

"I still don't trust you." Xavier glared at Cleo.

She sighed and typed something on her phone. I bet she sent him a message.

"I won't force you to trust me." she smiled, while sadness is clearly visible in her eyes. "But, I just want you to know, you're happiness means a lot to me." Xavier ignored Cleo's words.

"We suffered too much pain, we're craving for justice. Why would you even kill him? He didn't do anything wrong." tears were streaming down his face when he said those words.

I felt a presence from my back and looked at him, watching his twin cry.

"Really? You're still stubborn as ever aren't you, Xavier?" Xayvion chuckled while shaking his head from side to side.

I heard Andrew gasps, Xavier slowly turned his head from where the voice came. Andrew was shocked but he managed to checked upon his brother.

Tiningnan niya ito na para bang inuusisa kung totoo ba ang nasa harap niya o isang biro lamang.

"I-is it r-really... you? K-kuya Xay.." he was too shocked to complete a sentence which makes Xayvion laughed gently. He put both of his hands up on Andrew's cheeks and pressed it together.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm alive. Thanks to Cleo. She saved me that night." he said while giving Cleo a wink, she returned it with a middle finger. She sure does have a bipolar disorder -.-

Andrew hugged Xayvion tightly which he returned, longing for his younger brother's hugged.

"Xayvion.." and atlast, Xavier manage to utter a single word. Let's give him a round of applause.

"Is that a tear? Dude, u gay?" how cruel for him to say those words after reuniting once again, seriously? That's what he gets for being Cleo's apprentice.

Bumitaw na sa pagkakayakap si Andrew at nagsimula namang maglakad si Xayvion papunta sa kung saan si Xavier. Tulala lamang na nakatingin siya sa kanyang kakambal na naglalakad papalapit sa kanya. He sure prayed for this day to come, and he was so happy that it came true.

"Dude, a hug won't hurt a bit, right?" he said as he opened his arms to his twin brother, waiting for Xavier to hug him.

As if on cue, Xavier went back to reality as he wiped his tears away and put a smirk on his face.

Ugh, what was the telephone number of mental hospital again? I kinda forgot it. I should really saved it later.

"Tsk. You expect me to hug you? I'm not that lame." Xavier remarked but Xayvion jumped at him and hugged him tightly. I saw that he whispered something in his ears which makes Xavier squeezed his eyes shut.

What was that?

I looked at Cleo, checking if he saw it but there was no sign of Cleo. Where did that girl went to?

"I'm Xayvion Zamora, twin brother of Xavier and older brother of Andrew. It is true that I was nearly killed but Cleo saved me and explained everything to me. After that, she helped me start a new life again, I can't go back to my family. I trusted Cleo's every words, and that's what makes me alive till now. I hope you'll learn to trust her too." he said glancing over Xavier who only looked down feeeling embarrassed.

That was a heavy drama, I need a sleep.

Xavier

I felt bad, for blaming her. Yeah, call me a jerk, I deserved it. I noticed that she was no longer in her chair, I looked at Xayvion and he just nod.

Ganyan kami, madali lang naming naiintindihan ang isa't isa.

Sinimulan ko nang hanapin si Cleo. I need to talk to her.

I... I wanted to apologize.

After a minutes of searching, I saw her at the front yard, sitting alone while looking up at the moon making a hand gesture.

What is she doing?

"Ahem." I cleared my throat to notify her that I am here.

"Ah, Xavier, take a sit." i did as what she said, she put her hand down and looked at me with a smile.

How can she smile like that to a person who said mean words to her?

"If you're here to apologize, it's fine. You don't need to. Besides you were just driven by anger at the fact that Xayvion was killed." she stated. Injust stared at her. What if I didn't came here to say sorry? Tsk. Really, this girl.

"I kinda understand you, even though it didn't happen to me, well it kinda did, but i guess not." what? I can't understand her.

"I guess that's just how life works." she said smiling at the moon.

Cleo, stopped hidding that.. you're okay with everything.

••••••
Eyy, it's been awhile HAHAHA. Am sorry for not updating. Something just came up,  so here's an update! Thanks for astigrayter for the cover! I really loved it! Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote. Thank you! Stay safe everyone ❤️